FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Hello. Thanks for responding so amazingly quickly!

Am still seeing one of these behaviours after updating to new MCTrailOfCthulhu 7. Initial opening of the character sheet after loading FG Classic produces the result in attached image.

On opening character sheet.png

With the console giving:

Runtime Notice: s' fights on.'
    Runtime Notice: s'nHealth: ' | nil
    Script Warning: setValue: Recursive node event or call terminated (charsheet.id-00008.health)
    I'm also seeing the same script warning in console when I change the value in "Health Max", although it does not seem to relate to any unexpected behaviour within the application.

Thanks, as ever - your dedication is appreciated.

Hi! I've been trying to make this work, but i'm getting a getActor error from something that MoreCore recently deprecated. I'm writing to know if there will be an update of this Ruleset soon

Blog Entries
    You are using an old build of MoreCore most likely.

Ive just loaded this into the Forge for easier distribution and updating.

This extension requires MoreCore from the Forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/360/view
    The extension can be found here: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/901/view

Please delete any non-forge copies of MoreCore or this extension (MCTrailOfCthulhu.ext) and it should all work.

Thank you so much!! I recently bought my ultimate license and this kind of contributions to the comunity makes it worthwhile.

Edit. Strange, i can only access Trail of Cthulhu through the link you gave me, if i search for it on the search bar, it doesn't give me any results
    Last edited by Farbolicious; October 31st, 2022 at 18:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Farbolicious View Post
    Edit. Strange, i can only access Trail of Cthulhu through the link you gave me, if i search for it on the search bar, it doesn't give me any results
    The default search in the Forge doesn't show products you already own. Expand the Seach Filters and click "Show Owned"
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information