DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Two Trail of Cthulu Humble Bundles have just gone up for sale!:
    The original Trail of Cthulu Bundle from 2014
    A new Cities of Cthulu bundle including Cthulu City, Dreamhounds of Paris, and more.

I am tempted and likely to succumb...

Who would like to run some Trail of Cthulu games? Count me in as a player.
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; October 30th, 2019 at 21:44.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Hello! Thank you for your work.

I'm encountering the following with the "notes" tab in the ToC character sheet, which seems to be causing that tab to render incorrectly.

Hope all is well - cheers!

ToC - charsheet_notes error.png

[5/27/2020 10:34:36 PM] s'nHealth: ' | nil
    [5/27/2020 10:34:41 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (gender) in windowclass (charsheet_notes)
    [5/27/2020 10:34:41 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] window: Control (gender) anchoring to an uncalculated control (race) in windowclass (charsheet_notes)
    [5/27/2020 10:34:41 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] window: Control (gender) anchoring to an uncalculated control (race) in windowclass (charsheet_notes)
    [5/27/2020 10:34:41 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (age) in windowclass (charsheet_notes)
    [5/27/2020 10:34:41 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (exp) in windowclass (charsheet_notes)

deleted
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; May 28th, 2020 at 00:42.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by howfar View Post
    Hello! Thank you for your work.

I'm encountering the following with the "notes" tab in the ToC character sheet, which seems to be causing that tab to render incorrectly.

Hope all is well - cheers!

ToC - charsheet_notes error.png
    The Race functionality was upgraded in MoreCore
    Ill update this extension over the weekend.
    Thanks for the report.

Hello - me again. Thank you for your help.

Am some difficulties with rolls and NPC sheets. The issues I am encountering are:
    • gsdamage doesn't seem to be working as expected. Initially it was producing "Parameters not in correct format. Should be in the format of "#d#+#"" when attempting to use the rolls in the PC sheet. Loading the campaign without the MCToC extension, once, seemed to fix this in the MCToC PC sheets once the extension was reloaded. However, this does not appear to work for NPC sheets.
    • NPC sheets are not accepting drag and drop skills.
    • I think the NPC sheets are loading with missing fields. Please see below.

MCToC - NPC sheet.png

Please let me know if this is not clear, and I'll do my best to clarify. All a bit over my head I'm afraid!

Cheers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by howfar View Post
    Hello - me again. Thank you for your help.

Am some difficulties with rolls and NPC sheets. The issues I am encountering are:
    • gsdamage doesn't seem to be working as expected. Initially it was producing "Parameters not in correct format. Should be in the format of "#d#+#"" when attempting to use the rolls in the PC sheet. Loading the campaign without the MCToC extension, once, seemed to fix this in the MCToC PC sheets once the extension was reloaded. However, this does not appear to work for NPC sheets.
    • NPC sheets are not accepting drag and drop skills.
    • I think the NPC sheets are loading with missing fields. Please see below.

MCToC - NPC sheet.png

Please let me know if this is not clear, and I'll do my best to clarify. All a bit over my head I'm afraid!

Cheers
    Please download a new build of MoreCore and a new build of this Extension (post#1).

gsdamage is just /gsdamage # where the # is a modifier to the d6 roll.
    I cant replicate your screenshot? Are you on FGC or FGU?
    I can drag and drop skills and all of the data you have there is all that NPCs have.
    I have not seen that frame extending over the sheet like that...

Hi! Thank you - it's appreciated.

Decided to try a return to FGC to check this. I can confirm that the issue with drag and drop rolls and the overflow of the frame appears only in FGU. Video here, showing the overflow behaviour, in case this is useful to you. Apologies for noise of me hammering away on the keyboard.

Thank you for explaining re gsdamage. I was getting confused with the syntax of the rolls: trying to replicate from the character sheet without having understood how it works.

Cheers!

Blog Entries
    I will try and spend some time on FGU this weekend.
    The formatted text fields breaking bounds is I believe a CoreRPG/FGU issue rather than specific to MoreCore - there are other reports of this in other rulesets.
    Ill look at the Rolls.

Hello! I have encountered some bugs with the "Health Max" field in the investigator sheets.

In particular, when the sheets are opened for the first time after loading FG, the value resets to 0. This does not occur after using /reload.

It has also displayed some intermittent issues, seemingly only when clients are connected, with refusing to take a value or "flickering" between the inputted value and 0.

FG Classic, MoreCore 1.58, MCTrailOfCthulhu 6.

Thank you. Hope all is well.

Thread Information