STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Blog Entries
    So we used the new ruleset last night and a couple of bugs reported have been fixed and a couple of small new features added.
    Superteddy57 assisted with some funky code to reset parameters after a roll.
    Now if the GM asks you to adjust the Roll Target to 3 or 5 it will auto reset back to 4 after the Roll.
    Cleaned up a couple of graphics and layout things and fixed a bug in the /gumshoe roll.
    PM me if you need the MoreCore beta for this Roll (ignore if 1.51 is out when you read this!)

New attachment added to first post.

Thanks for the update damned.

For anyone wanting to play a game with these rules and ruleset, there’s an opportunity here in the one-shot I’m hosting for FG-Con 14!:

https://www.fg-con.com/events/trail-...ker-and-ghost/

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I'm trying to set up a roll to make damage 1d6+1 but I'm having a devil of a time with the rolls... can you help?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    I'm trying to set up a roll to make damage 1d6+1 but I'm having a devil of a time with the rolls... can you help?
    This is how I do it.

/gsdamange 1d6+(p1)

mc-2dmg.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    This is how I do it.

/gsdamange 1d6+(p1)

mc-2dmg.jpg
    It worked!
    /gsdamage 1d6+1 worked in the Dice String
    Even if I remove it from the "Param Formula" field it comes back.
    Note I don't have "+(p1)", only +1, but that works.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I have successfully built an adventure module and created five pre-gens! A couple teaser screenshots:

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information