5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 27 of 28 First ... 1725262728 Last

Updated with new BCEG, AURA effect, Equipped Effects extensions support. Still just for my players - nor do I plan to keep up with the joneses and SW5E in particular. As we play I add/adjust things in these. Latest was giving all ships/vehicles piloting use for both ship and pilot skills (separate), complex auras for mines, more features to Land Speeder for aura on destruction (Vehicle burning), running over people rolls/rules. This is my world of SW5E use at own risk and don't plan on support outside of me mangling it as our live game dictates.

Post files updated.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

when are they going to update the SW5e races.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    when are they going to update the SW5e races.
    Let’s see, I’m in the process of updating to the latest SW5E pdf PHB with support of BCEG, Auras, and equipped effects with my own starship rules. A zillions hours of tedious work for my ungrateful players mind you. When I’m done I’ll probably share in a new thread as I discussed with pico with the absolute promise not to support an iota of it - but sharing any updates we make in the course of our campaign.

When will anything outside of PHB SW5E data set like the million pieces of extra characters and other data get added?

When you add them of course.

Will be another couple weeks till I’m done doing more than the immediate needs of my players in PHB - i think im in the letter E’s on converting spells fully. Then I’ll share just because why not?

But to answer if I plan to do more than PHB and the NPC stuff that is already done? Or stuff I end up making up outright?

Not supported. Just shared. You’ll have to invest your own time modifying what I put out or doing your own thing. Or taking stuff from older versions here in this thread.

For sure what I do will never be put into forge as that implies support. Though anyone can take what I eventually put out and do what they will with it. Or not.

how do you get the ability to add when creating a RACE. I have added the ability but when moving the Race over it would add to CHR or DEX.

how do you get the ability to add when creating a RACE. I have added the ability but when moving the Race over it would add to CHR or DEX.
    Not sure I understand the question. When I do this porting from pdf to FGU data module I have to mostly manually enter it in because there is to much extra FGU/extension specific stuff I'm adding in with it. As long as you understand how to create a race/class set of data in FGU you should have no problems. Look at any existing race/class and their other page and understand that other page is where the data actually resides in FGU for those things. Otherwise, don't really understand what your asking.

when adding the Ability Score Increase it is not adding it to the CHR or DEX. [ATTACH=CONFIG]55943 [/ATTACH]falleen3.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

when adding the Ability Score Increase it is not adding it to the CHR or DEX. [ATTACH=CONFIG]55943 [/ATTACH]falleen3.png
    I probably need to change the syntax of that so FGU recognizes it - parsing has to be perfect. As I said - still porting to newest PDF rules and adding all my stuff. That is on the list. As is some placeholder in the class to insure that things pop up at higher levels. Like I said its a tedious horrible process. And its not the only thing I have to do - so a few weeks out yet. If you are using my latest stuff then you just have to wing it or fix it yourself to move on for that sort of thing. Plus TEST just dropped meaning I have to retest it all with the latest character wizard and update my stuff I use to modify that also. Gist is - your on your own till I can finish up that stuff. If you want to use my stuff. Or like pico and mikey you can do your own thing/version.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; January 23rd, 2023 at 20:35.

that was my attempt to add the fallen race. I just notice it not adding the ability score. I wish I could unlock the race so I can see what was added but it is a red lock which I cannot unlock.

Thread Information