Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 28 First 123412 ... Last
    Here is a game streaming using this rule set on youtube. (not me)
    https://youtu.be/1YPThnOiGbI

Just downloaded and installed these mods... they look incredible. Thank you very much!! I have been dying for some more Star Wars gaming, and it looks like I may get it with this. Much appreciated!!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    Just downloaded and installed these mods... they look incredible. Thank you very much!! I have been dying for some more Star Wars gaming, and it looks like I may get it with this. Much appreciated!!
    Thanks. Be sure to leave any feedback on your experience. It's all very new and not well exercised. So, user feedback is what I depend on to make improvements/corrections.

If these are referencing the Jan2019 version, when would there be an updated version reflecting the new books?

That said this is fantastic.

I'm not sure I will. Since this project seems to be on a monthly revision schedule, and doing major updates and changes, until they release a fairly static version of the game it's extremely difficult to keep up.

I believe I have a paragraph in the Reference manual part of the module about my plans and opinions on the project changes. Since the project is not producing a product to release, this constant changing and tweaking will continue. And, the complexity of the game has increased drastically over time, moving away from the core 5e principals in my opinion. We already had several fully fleshed out complex versions of Star Wars games available, no need for another.

That being said, in Fantasy Grounds its pretty easy to update the content if something you want is missing or has changed. You can even export your own changes as a module. So, don't let my lack of progress stop you.

Some time in the future I would to join a StarWars campaign. I bought the hard cover several years ago but failed to get involved in a game. Hopefully FG will offer that opertunity.

No isue for starship rule ?
    Custom ruleset maybi ?

Any news on this? I checked the books and it looks pretty nice Like Shiniou said will you take this to the next level (ruleset)?
    Thanks for your work
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Not at this time. The disruptive churn has settled down and there seems to be a more stable player handbook. But, the starship rules are not able to be done with a true 5e ruleset. This was frustrating because it was supposed to be a 5e game. Maybe I'll try something after Unity is released since it may have additional functionality.

Until then, this entire adaptation is available open-source on github. So anyone can take over and do any updates or changes and release their own updates.

Honestly if I were to write a ruleset, I would probably work on the Star Wars D6 system. It is very robust and well loved.

Thread Information