Starfinder Playlist
Page 19 of 28 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Added Human override in SW5e_Extras for this fix.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...521#post606521

I should also note that to replace the original Human race with the SW5e Extras version in an existing character you need to realize dropping it over the old one will duplicate some abilities which you must delete. You also want to hit X on the form that asks you to update the stats so you don't bump them up higher than they should be (you should have already added them in correctly when you originally made the human character).
    I put in a fix for it in my personal version and had just posted here in case one of you wanted to add it in to the modules. Good to know for anyone else who comes across this though.

I just wanted to give a heads-up and point out that the IFT: CUSTOM(Rage) effects that are coded should be IF: CUSTOM(Rage) since the Rage effect would be on the PC and not on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by miked2681 View Post
    I just wanted to give a heads-up and point out that the IFT: CUSTOM(Rage) effects that are coded should be IF: CUSTOM(Rage) since the Rage effect would be on the PC and not on the target.
    Fixed SW5e_Extras.mod to correct multiple issues with IFT usage and also fixed Action Surge to initially only be 1 preparation (is not 2 until 17th level).

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post606521
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Updated SW5e_Extras.mod for medpack equipped power - decided having one of each type of Hit dice + constitution to heal was better than nothing. Plus was pain to recover HD if a player actually tried to use one to heal with for this. Targeted heals as they can be used on you or another - you just have to pick the relevant heal that applies to targets Hit dice.

Updated SW5e_Extras.mod for medpack equipped power - decided having one of each type of Hit dice + constitution to heal was better than nothing. Plus was pain to recover HD if a player actually tried to use one to heal with for this. Targeted heals as they can be used on you or another - you just have to pick the relevant heal that applies to targets Hit dice.

I think it's worth noting that this takes the user's CON bonus, as opposed to the target's. I'm not sure of a better way to do it though, other than maybe having to manually add the target's CON bonus as a modifier before hitting the heal button (or manually adding it after).

I think it's worth noting that this takes the user's CON bonus, as opposed to the target's. I'm not sure of a better way to do it though, other than maybe having to manually add the target's CON bonus as a modifier before hitting the heal button (or manually adding it after).
    Why I left it blank to start with. But during play it was evident something was needed and I'm not about the existing rules - I'm about the play and nothing "breaking it". The players reading this and clicking on their Hit Dice (removing one till a long rest) messed things up so that I had to repair it. This avoids it by giving them a template to work from. You have to pick the relative dice of the target and their constitution (if not self) and roll it. Or just have them do it manually with a matching HD and add their CON to it and manually subtract from their wounds. But as most things will be self - this is going to work in almost all the cases.

I understand and I hope I didn’t come across as criticizing how you had done it, I appreciate the work you’ve put in here.
    At the time I was looking it over I thought I’d point it out in case others are following this and run into some confusion. Although now that I’ve thought about it more, it’s certainly not a big deal and easy enough to manage so my post probably wasn’t needed in the first place lol.

I understand and I hope I didn’t come across as criticizing how you had done it, I appreciate the work you’ve put in here.
    At the time I was looking it over I thought I’d point it out in case others are following this and run into some confusion. Although now that I’ve thought about it more, it’s certainly not a big deal and easy enough to manage so my post probably wasn’t needed in the first place lol.
    Not at all - was just explaining the why and how I do it for my players (will do it from now on anyway).

I mean I made up my own space combat completely due to the needless complexity and non fun of SW5E. I shall include my campaign's notes for my rules and a screen shot of some of the ships. Basically the ships are all NPCs that the players play instead of anything with their PC's. With some extensions I let the players only see the same faction in their CT and only see the NPC ships they are currently playing (own). (note: I've corrected the fighter lasers to show (1/2) instead of (2) to show they have 1 action that fires twice during that one action - as per text at one target. Picture showing NPC sheet is incorrect with (2) showing.)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SilentRuin; August 10th, 2021 at 20:43.

Not at all - was just explaining the why and how I do it for my players (will do it from now on anyway).

I mean I made up my own space combat completely due to the needless complexity and non fun of SW5E. I shall include my campaign's notes for my rules and a screen shot of some of the ships. Basically the ships are all NPCs that the players play instead of anything with their PC's. With some extensions I let the players only see the same faction in their CT and only see the NPC ships they are currently playing (own).
    Nice, I'll definitely take a look at it. I have yet to start using these rules for a game, just been working on prepping an adventure and trying to fine-tune some of the effects and such for how my brain works lol, while my group finishes up some other adventures we've been running. I'm really excited to try it out though!

Nice, I'll definitely take a look at it. I have yet to start using these rules for a game, just been working on prepping an adventure and trying to fine-tune some of the effects and such for how my brain works lol, while my group finishes up some other adventures we've been running. I'm really excited to try it out though!
    Well as you notice - every session I finish I have more corrections to the game data (the way I want it for better playability in FGU) - and we are only on level 2 chars so far. So I expect to find more stuff as time goes by.

Thread Information