Starfinder Playlist
Page 11 of 28 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    I'm utilizing your mod and adding some of the extended content to my campaign including starships, the way i'm making the star ships for FG is creating the ships and the deployments as classes (adding the ship as a playable character to the party) and creating Ventures in the feats and manually adding the Mods and equipment to the items. I'll let you know how it works in my campaign!

Also question (possible help) I've found this bomb *** theme but it's old and the original coder isn't working on the project anymore,

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rk-in-progress

the Classes, Races, Backgrounds, Feats and Spells icons don't have the same coded image, how can I fix this?
    Last edited by PjToledo91; February 17th, 2021 at 07:41. Reason: added theme addition

The Force Adept background code doesn't allow you to choose the skills from Deception, Insight, Persuasion, and Perception but instead adds the words "choose from..." instead of the pop up menu.

Thanks PjToledo91. I'll add the Force Adept issue to my list of v3 bugs.

On the starships and expanded content, I would love to have the time to look into these other things, but I'm just now getting barely enough time to look at the PHB and Monster manual stuff. So, that's my "fence".

I am leaving the other content up to those who would like to step in/up and publish their own modules. I only have time for the basic foundation. If I can ever convince one of my groups to actually play this game, that may change.

Not a problem, I tested the other backgrounds and these all don't transfer skills correctly. - Investigator, Force Adept, Outlaw, Pirate, and Nomad.

Awesome PjToledo91. Thanks for doing some testing. I've updated the issue and I really appreciate the help.

Things are a bit crazy here in Texas at the moment. I'll get on these issues when life returns to near normal. But, I've been fortunate to have fairly small power and water loss, so I've become a family evacuation site.
    Last edited by pico; February 18th, 2021 at 14:35.

OH boy stay safe in Texas! I found another error in regards to the classes, in all classes the feature"ability score improvement" Is supposed to be distributed at 4, 8, 12 etc levels however in the coding it generates a level 0 skill only and won't be added in the addition levels.
    Last edited by PjToledo91; February 19th, 2021 at 03:23.

Thanks PjToledo91 I'll add that issue to my list... that was working... wonder what went wrong there... so many moving parts. lol
    Last edited by pico; February 19th, 2021 at 15:30.

All reported issues have been addressed.

And, I've released v3.0 as "stable". See first post in this thread for more details.

Hello,
    first, thanks so much for your work on these modules.

I'm not sure what happened, perhaps with the latest update to FG unity, but the spells don't seem to be populating in character creation, nor is there a spell button. Spells are still listed on old character sheets. I tried creating a new campaign and using the modules/ext (one at a time) from version 2 3.02, and 3.05 without success. Which is why I'm wondering if it's a problem introduced by Fantasy grounds.

I'm running the latest FGU update which shows as 4.0.10 ultimate (2021-02-04).
    Capture.PNG
    Last edited by sparticusonfire; February 24th, 2021 at 04:23.

Nevermind, figured it out! There was indeed a change to the latest FGU. Customization of the side bar was moved to under options. I was able to add the missing buttons to the side bar. Force powers still don't show up in the character generator--not sure if that was a current feature or not.
    Thanks.

Thread Information