DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 28 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Need any help?

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    Awesome!

Also, see the first post in this thread. I'm in the middle of a big NPC revamp. Some bugs may have to wait on that unless trivial.
    How close are you to the NPC revamp?

I downloaded the files from the first post, the stormtrooper blaster attack was input incorrectly as a side note.

I have NPC Engineer and as another side note was wondering if there should also be a way to create all the abilities as spells. Such as "burst" and "grenades". Kinda like the Rob Twohy spell effects module for class abilities but for all the Star Wars stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mostcallmetim View Post
    How close are you to the NPC revamp?

I downloaded the files from the first post, the stormtrooper blaster attack was input incorrectly as a side note.

I have NPC Engineer and as another side note was wondering if there should also be a way to create all the abilities as spells. Such as "burst" and "grenades". Kinda like the Rob Twohy spell effects module for class abilities but for all the Star Wars stuff.
    The latest downloads from the GitHub site linked in the first post has much improved NPCs, but I'm only about 1/4 the way through the S&V manual. The spells should be working on the ones that are done there. I have added some effects. Read the conversion notes in the reference manual sections of the PHB and Supplement modules. I document a couple I've added there, I think grenade is one of them. The newly fixed NPCs are in the PHB module and the old NPC module will no longer be needed. I hand coded all the spell effects in the Supplement module in order to have Rob2e style effects. He gave me his blessing and it is mentioned in the reference section.

As far as progress goes, NPC Engineer only gets me so far. I need to create the NPCs there, then "repair" them because all the special creature types and damage types for SW5e are not supported in the tool. And, now to make things even worse, my windows PC graphics card went out and I am left with my MacBooks. No NPC Engineer until I scrape together some funds.

(If I had a wish, some enthusiastic soul would enter in the NPCs from the Scum & Villainy book into NPC engineer as close as you can get them and send me all the npc files. That would speed the process up incredibly).
    Last edited by pico; May 7th, 2020 at 03:51.

I'll be that enthusiastic soul! No Joke. Should I just start from the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaineswiftblade View Post
    So I wanted to help so I created a giant star field Background Image theme, as well as the Iconic Logo as a decal...... I hope this helps some and I would like to help more in the future.
    This is great. The included SW5e rule extension should have some SW themed backgrounds as well. The more the better. Thanks

So continuing with my theme of wanting to help last night I imported all current 130 ish weapons excluding any "Buster" weapons because I don't wanna mix final fantasy with star wars..... I have also Imported all current armors, updating where needed, and about 35 of the current 104 species bringing the grand total to ( mine and Pico's ) to 65 ish? I plan to work more today to import more species cause I wanna get this done for my campaign :P.... I Made droid a single species, and made each class a subspecies, for ease of use..... I have not added pictures to anything (yet)

I would also like to help with this.

I noticed on the SW5e Discord, they have a chat channel for Roll20, maybe we can get them to add one for Fantasy Grounds?

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim8866 View Post
    I would also like to help with this.
    What I really need help with is dealing with updates to the PDFs. This is a constantly changing ruleset. The PHB module should be up to date as of January. But, so far I just get messages like "there are new updates, when will they be in the module" which doesn't help me much at all. If someone could find any updates and the page and paragraph in the PDF and enter an issue on my github(link above), I could update the module very quickly. Or, alternatively, shoot the specifics about the update in a PM to me and I'll put it in the github issue tracker for you.

I have had some interest with helping on NPCs but nothing concrete yet, would require learning NPC Engineer and coming up with some process that accommodates the differences in SW5e.

Also, I will only be doing things in the PHB and Scum & Villainy PDFs. (I added a few extra races, but will not be adding more). Anything outside those two PDFs will not be in my modules/extensions. So, anyone wishing to create modules containing what I think they call "Extended Content", go for it!

I will be getting my development moved onto my Mac and update the modules with more NPCs soon. Anyone needing a list of what NPCs I've already completed can see them in my github (PM me if you need to know where)

Updates! See the notes in the first couple posts for this thread.

Also, got permission from u/Kualan on reddit to use his HUGE Clone Wars token collection to create some token libraries for FG. Hope to have that done soon.

Nice
    Thanks for the update Pico.
    I have been going through the Scum and Villainy pdf. Using NPC Engineer and Token Tool to create NPCs.
    I started at the back of the book with Spy and have been working through them. I realize I maybe be duplicating some of your work, but I found it easier to just do it then to find out if you had already.
    I fully intend to share to files when complete.
    That is my update.

Thread Information