FGU Twitter Sweepstakes
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Nice
    Thanks for the update Pico.
    I have been going through the Scum and Villainy pdf. Using NPC Engineer and Token Tool to create NPCs.
    I started at the back of the book with Spy and have been working through them. I realize I maybe be duplicating some of your work, but I found it easier to just do it then to find out if you had already.
    I fully intend to share to files when complete.
    That is my update.

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim8866 View Post
    Nice
    Thanks for the update Pico.
    I have been going through the Scum and Villainy pdf. Using NPC Engineer and Token Tool to create NPCs.
    I started at the back of the book with Spy and have been working through them. I realize I maybe be duplicating some of your work, but I found it easier to just do it then to find out if you had already.
    I fully intend to share to files when complete.
    That is my update.
    I am keeping track of which ones I've done in the file below. I'll work from the beginning then, and you can see when we meet. There will be some overlap since I decided to complete the ones from the old NPC module first. PM me and we can discuss how to get the .npc files to me. And, thanks for helping!
    https://github.com/BeeGrinder/Fantas...g_npc_list.txt

Update.
    All NPCs from the Scum and Villainy PDF are now included in the PHB module.

If you see any class features, item effects, or PDF changes that are not in my modules, please let me know.

I'm considering the bulk of work on this project done now that it contains the PHB and Scum and Villainy PDF content. Expanded/Extended content will not be in my modules. I'd like to encourage others to expand into this area by publishing their own modules.

Thanks so much for all the work you've put into this module! So pumped to have all of those stat blocks ready for my games!

Thread Information