DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: New Token Packs

Interesting. The banners are technically front-facing.
    Coins on the other hands, seem to have special relativity, because they can be Either side-on or top-down simultaneously.
    But the fantasy decor sets are top-down to match my Meanders Maps and other Token Sets.

But no problem Bidmaron - by front-facing decor do you mean isometric?
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

No just front on. The banners suffice I think. I had forgotten you were doing that. If you have a banner for every top down that would actually be perfect. Sold

Blog Entries
    I always needs more tokens!
    Ultimate License Holder

Bidmaron, when you say banners - what exactly do you mean? Do you mean text labels?

You are the one that said banners. I just want tokens that are front-facing. The top-downs are bizarre and unnatural. Most poses have them with their arms jutting out at unnatural angles so you can see something more than the top of the head and shoulders.

I just bought several sets of your tokens.

Blog Entries
    I assume banners = portraits

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Banners are, you know, banners - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banner

See the graphic Kris attached to post #29. Zoom in on the two top-left packs - it's not great detail but you get the idea.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I should say I am fine with furniture and props that are top down but for bipeds at the very least, I want front view tokens. Detail is crap for top down

Is there a token pack 2? I cannot seem to find it on the store. I can see the other numbered packs, just not 2.

Hi - it seems like a silly question, but sometimes what I mean by banners isn't what someone else interprets. As my career as a cartographer and from experience many art-based commissions - has taught me, always clarify exactly what is meant. In this case I mean what Trenloe means, symbolic flags that are hung. Used to represent armies, factions, houses, regions, important regimental differences in station, i.e, captain, lieutenant, king - areas under control of certain forces, loyalties - etc - as well as simply decoration, props, personal standard banner, allegiance etc. There aren't any in the market so I've supplied 300 or so.

Thanks very much for buying the token packs you did Bidmaron, I don't actually do any creature based art (not yet at least) beyond top down prop animals (horse, bull, pig, chicken) as I believe that market is well taken care of and I don't have the time to learn foreshortening, and am more happy creating battlemaps and using the top-down tokens of others. But I did also create labels which were scrolls with location/artisan names written on them [for Mapslap (which would have been token pack 8) but which Smiteworks did not want to release yet.] that could also have been described as banners.

Yes, token pack 2 is sci-fi themed, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...NYGTWMSFTPS1S2
    The keyword to put in the search-bar to find ANY of my stuff is 'Meanders'.
    When I was starting out it was quite overwhelming and my naming convention was not as precise as it could have been - in 2020 I will attempt to fix this. There are some other minor issues that I want to fix to such as a double-up of a map on one of the packs, a missing thumbnail etc but haven't had time to address - but I am acutely aware of my products and will be amending any errors even minor ones to improve the overall continuity and clarity of what I sell on the market.

Thread Information