1 I'm on EST (GMT -5) and available every day, except Thursday evenings (EST) when I run my own campaign.
2 I've been playing RPG's since 1996, including White Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocalype as well as AD&D 2E, 3E (I never had an opportunity to play 3.5), 4E and 5E. Most of this has been as a DM, giving me very little chance to enjoy being a simple player.
3 See #2
4 See #2
5 I tend to keep the other players entertained, and I like to play the anti-hero, as well as the hero, being sneaky, even though I feel I'm acting in the best interest of the group.
6 I have no tolerance for people who Min/Max (See the 2E DMG) or who constantly argue with the DM and continuously disrupt the game.
7 No problem with being offended, within reason.
8 FG tutorials are always good, though they may have been overdone. Perhaps instructionals for the new D&D Classic Release?
9 I can help with some basic web applications and simple graphics designs. I can also make custom rulesets for FG.
10 I have no problem GMing as long as I get to spend time as a player, as well.
11 I'd prefer not to use a webcam, but I'm not fully opposed to it.
12 I have a good headset (wired). I currently can't use the wireless (which is a high-quality, gaming headset). I also use my bluetooth at times (connecting to Discord through my smartphone). Failing those, my laptop has a built-in microphone, but I try to avoid using it, because it picks up too much background noise.
13 No interest in a Goblin, but I am interested in other monster races (if available), such as a Drow exhile or follower of Eilistraee (who openly opposes Lloth and wants Drow to co-operate with the surface races).
14 No need for FB