FG Spreadshirt Swag

Table Resolver not showing spell fumble text

So when I am resolving a spell on the "Table Resolver" and the roll is a fumble, the text from the fumble table isn't displayed below. And therefore I can't click/drag to chat or Combat Tracker.

It shows the left hand column (ie where you need to roll 1d100), but it doesn't show the descriptive text (even though there is a title saying the correct Fumble Table has been selected). It appears to be the same for Attack and Non-Attack fumbles. The tables are viewable in the Tables -> Fumbles - Spell Law section.

I tried with normal melee fumbles and it works fine. The text is there and I can click/drag it to chat etc.

Not sure what I am doing wrong
    Any assistance welcome
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Try expanding the size of the Table Resolver so it is wider. Some of the columns in the fumble tables have fairly long names so they don't show up if the window size is too small.

Solved.. or should I say "Resolved"?

Dammit.. talk about rookie mistake! Sorry for the inane and stupid question!
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

No need to apologize. Keep asking questions when you encounter something that doesn't seem to be working.

Thread Information