DICE PACKS BUNDLE

XP on Party sheet

Hello,
    I'm starting a dd5 campaign tonight. I'm very excited.
    I've just tested the way the DM can award XP from a quest in the party sheet.
    It works.
    But it was a test, and I do not know how to take it back. Is there a way ?
    I looked on the pc character sheet, but didn't find there either.
    And another little question, where can man enter the xp needed until next level ?

Thanks a lot
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Blog Entries
    Open the character sheet, open the class details, typo over the XP field and enter 0 (or what you want it to be). Same plce for the XP to next level.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Open the character sheet, open the class details, typo over the XP field and enter 0 (or what you want it to be). Same plce for the XP to next level.
    Thank you very much!
    Ultimate license holder

You can also drag/drop XP to the PC fields in the party sheet. Type the negative number in the modifier box under the chat window, then drag/drop to the XP field for each PC in the party sheet. If you have a few to do, drag/drop the negative modifier to the chat window first, then drag/drop the negative number from the chat window to the XP fields in the party sheet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You can also drag/drop XP to the PC fields in the party sheet. Type the negative number in the modifier box under the chat window, then drag/drop to the XP field for each PC in the party sheet. If you have a few to do, drag/drop the negative modifier to the chat window first, then drag/drop the negative number from the chat window to the XP fields in the party sheet.
    Thanks a lot for the tip!!!
    Ultimate license holder

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Thanks a lot for the tip!!!
    You can also create a quest with a negative value of exp that you want to remove and drag it from there (shorter drag)

Thread Information