Starfinder Playlist
    Blog Entries

Larry Elmore Art On Sale

Just stumbled across, Larry is selling prints of his art at 20% off through January 31st. And he signs them himself. (And they are reasonably priced.)

https://www.larryelmore.com/store/

If you don't know his name, you know his artwork, or at least art inspired by his work. He was THE artist who set the standard for Roleplaying art in the 1980's when he worked for TSR, National Lampoon, and Heavy Metal. He has sold work to many of the major RPG publishers as well as many of the science fiction and fantasy book distributors.

Maybe you remember this one from Dragon Lance?

Or maybe this one from Everquest?

One of my personal favorites;

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Elmore is my favorite artist of all time. I didn't know he sold prints. Darnit. Now I will have to buy some...
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Elmore is my favorite artist of all time. I didn't know he sold prints. Darnit. Now I will have to buy some...
    I'm sorry

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Larry Elmore is awesome. There's one picture from the 2e PHB that to me shows what I think D&D is all about. Every time I see it I just want to play D&D.

Thread Information