DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

My wife is NOT a gamer in any way, shape or form. I have been working on our kids though.

A published game writer... cool! What game? Maybe I'll try to buy a copy.

rv

Well...more supplement/adventure than full blown game And its still a WiP

When I can spill more I'll let ya know
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I've seen your work over at fum. and its good.

Fingers crossed for you mate.

With any luck, you'll do a Jared. Get brought up by WotC, have all publishing cost paid, get dropped by WotC and have your IP handed back for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainframemouse
    I've seen your work over at fum. and its good.

Fingers crossed for you mate.

With any luck, you'll do a Jared. Get brought up by WotC, have all publishing cost paid, get dropped by WotC and have your IP handed back for free.
    I have stuff posted at FUM :S Only thing I remember really posting of any quality was a story I'd written like 2yrs ago based on a campaign I ran for my better half

Tho...that campaign has spawned two others in the same setting... And may or may not be related to what I'm doin now

Actually - it has nothing to do with what I'm working on now...tho I do hope to one day expand on those original ideas...
    Last edited by Kalan; August 10th, 2006 at 16:36.
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan
    I have stuff posted at FUM :S Only thing I remember really posting of any quality was a story I'd written like 2yrs ago based on a campaign I ran for my better half

Tho...that campaign has spawned two others in the same setting... And may or may not be related to what I'm doin now

Actually - it has nothing to do with what I'm working on now...tho I do hope to one day expand on those original ideas...
    Sorry, I thought you where a part of the FUM group. Either way good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mainframemouse
    Sorry, I thought you where a part of the FUM group. Either way good luck
    Hehe...I take that as a huge compliment actually! And I do love what they've done for FG, and online gaming in general The whole FUM gang have produced some really really amazing stuff in their short (relatively) time together And I thoroughly enjoy visitin their boards I've gotten a lot of inspiration from them and others on there
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Please create a new thread for the GenCon discussion. This thread has a spam topic and first post content.
    Ville Leino
    Fantasy Grounds
    Funny, no response!

Thread Information