DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last
    Definitely downloading now! I added a "Take Shield Off" (AC:-2) action to all my PCs for when they switch one-two hands or off hands but the Weapons category was getting clumped up.

I'll add this to my collection for sure.

This is a rather small cosmetic change and is just my opinion of course, but I think the off hand icon would look better if it was 45 degrees off in the opposite direction.

Quote Originally Posted by mac40k View Post
    This is a rather small cosmetic change and is just my opinion of course, but I think the off hand icon would look better if it was 45 degrees off in the opposite direction.
    I'm doing a small update which is changing the way how ranged attack and ammunition are working. I'll change the icon too
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:
    D&D 5e - "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist"

Language: Italian

What an awesome extension! Great work!

This is really a cool extension.

Could you please tell me how to activate the Finesse property?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Pepor; March 18th, 2019 at 09:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepor View Post
    This is really a cool extension.

Could you please tell me how to activate the Finesse property?

Thanks!
    Fantasy Grounds already handles finesse. If you equip a finesse weapon then FG will use whichever stat is the highest (STR or DEX) to determine your hit and damage bonuses.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Fantasy Grounds already handles finesse. If you equip a finesse weapon then FG will use whichever stat is the highest (STR or DEX) to determine your hit and damage bonuses.
    Exactly. I didn't touch that part. I must say it's a bit hardcoded but it delivers
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:
    D&D 5e - "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist"

Language: Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, I knew that. I thought I had to do something else in addition to keep that functionality running because of the first post description.

Thank you both guys!

This should just be included with the 5e rules set by default.

I agree, but to be fair, there is a lot of stuff that the community does that should be adopted to be in the 5e ruleset.

Thread Information