5E Character Create Playlist
Page 14 of 16 First ... 41213141516 Last
    I think troubleshooting this should be done in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...eports-(2020)? Since it has nothing to do with the original extension?

The thread seems to be actually here for the integrated functionality issue: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ry-hand-action

Was working fine for me until I updated FGU today. Now, when using two-handed, I get a script execution error: [string 'campaign/scripts/char_weapon.lua]: 343 attempt to call field 'hasWeaponProperty' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Eroc999 View Post
    Was working fine for me until I updated FGU today. Now, when using two-handed, I get a script execution error: [string 'campaign/scripts/char_weapon.lua]: 343 attempt to call field 'hasWeaponProperty' (a nil value)
    They have naturally put it in FGU now.. this Ext is no longer needed.

I disagree. The Unity functionality does not work as intended and is rather ugly to boot. I'd love to have this EXT working again...

Quote Originally Posted by blazingwebs View Post
    I disagree. The Unity functionality does not work as intended and is rather ugly to boot. I'd love to have this EXT working again...
    It doesn't work as intended? Why not? Honest question.

Offhand weapon DMG isn't calculated correctly. Plus cycling thru the 3 options causes "hinky" results sometimes. I'm sure it'll get sorted out, but the look/feel of the EXT was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by blazingwebs View Post
    Offhand weapon DMG isn't calculated correctly. Plus cycling thru the 3 options causes "hinky" results sometimes. I'm sure it'll get sorted out, but the look/feel of the EXT was really good.
    I see.
    Well, we have to wait a bit. They will figure it out...

Hi

It's currently bugging out on Unity, with the dice roll section of weapons, blanking out.

This extn is now redundant isn’t it. Replaced by built in unity functionality.

I have removed this extn from extns loaded now. And working fine enough. Some dev work is to be made to fix some issues with the built in functionality.

Thread Information