5E Character Create Playlist
Page 12 of 16 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    @ThingsCouldGetDicey: why not use Mad Nomad's 3rd Party Updater - available on DMG here for PWYW?

Have a suggestion for additional functionality (if it is feasible) in line with the elimination of "redundant copies of the same weapon" issue that this extension handles so cleanly.

Adding a Great Weapon Fighting Style toggle to the "Weapon Meta" to add the reroll 2 property to 2-handed weapons or Versatile weapons when wielded two-handed. It is the latter that is most useful as at present when using the extension there is not a way to add the reroll property to one toggle of the Versatile weapon without applying it to the other.

My 6 person campaign has been using this mod and love it. Totally makes the character inventories and action tabs so much cleaner. The dual and two weapon functionality was also specifically useful for my group. Great work solving this problem.

Hi all!! For some reason, the latest update of FGU seems to have reintroduced compatibility issues between this extension and advanced effect.

I have tried both extension in a vanilla situation (no extension or module loaded, except for Weapon handling and Advanced Effects).

When Advanced Effect is turned off, Weapon Handling works smoothly, but when I turn on AE, WH doesn't recognize between one-handed and two-handed for versatile weapons.

Is it possible to make them compatible again?

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

This is now a core function within the DnD5e rulest in FGU. I have not tested FGC.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

So weapon handling extension is not needed anymore in FGU?

Can I turn it off?

Any extension can be turned on/off at the FGU launch screen before loading the campaign on the GM machine.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    This is now a core function within the DnD5e rulest in FGU. I have not tested FGC.
    What's a core function? Weapon handling or Advanced Effect?

The following was added to base 5E ruleset today:

* Ability to specify which hand(s) a PC weapon is used in (Primary, Two Hands, Off-Hand)
    * Ability to specify Two Weapon Fighting Style in weapon section details
    * Support for Versatile and Off-Hand damage calculations, based on the options above.

Regards,
    JPG

Do I understand well that this extension is therefore not useful anymore ans that its functionalities have been fully integrated?
    This is very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The following was added to base 5E ruleset today:

* Ability to specify which hand(s) a PC weapon is used in (Primary, Two Hands, Off-Hand)
    * Ability to specify Two Weapon Fighting Style in weapon section details
    * Support for Versatile and Off-Hand damage calculations, based on the options above.

Regards,
    JPG
    Any chance there will be a video explaining how this will work?

Thread Information