STAR TREK 2d20

Modifiers on Nat-Ones

Does anyone know where I can start looking, to find out what the game (5e specifically) uses to look for a Nat-One, to activate the Fumble Table? I am going to take a stab at making an extension that would allow you to add actions based on the Nat-One roll, and figure there is already SOMETHING hard-coded in that looks for it.

Any help would be appreciated!
    👑 GM for the most Interactive TTRPG show on Twitch, Quests and Cliffhangers.
    📺 Watch Quests and Cliffhangers LIVE every Thursday @ 8pm, Eastern. [Click Here]
    💬 Mention you are from the Fantasy Grounds Forums for Special Treatment.

Look in the 5E ruleset, scripts\manager_action_attack.lua - line 410 is when the first die is checked to see if it is a 1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Look in the 5E ruleset, scripts\manager_action_attack.lua - line 410 is when the first die is checked to see if it is a 1.
    Thanks for the prompt reply. I was actually just watching a tutorial video and learned about the "Find in File" feature of Notepad++ - so I was just reading "manager_action_attack" and "manager_action_damage" - Now I just have to figure out how to decipher what everything is. More to come!
    👑 GM for the most Interactive TTRPG show on Twitch, Quests and Cliffhangers.
    📺 Watch Quests and Cliffhangers LIVE every Thursday @ 8pm, Eastern. [Click Here]
    💬 Mention you are from the Fantasy Grounds Forums for Special Treatment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCliffGaming View Post
    Thanks for the prompt reply.
    You do know T.R.E.N.L.O.E. is actually an artificial intelligence on a neural network bent on taking over the world don't you? "He" has started by being useful, polite, and ever so prompt in helping people on the FG forums. Once "he" has mastered that, he's going out to conquer the internet. Of course, Reddit shall be his biggest challenge!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information