DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Excellent! I've got a 2300 AD game in planning, and as stated before you'd be welcome at the table! Thanks for all the work you do on the ruleset!!

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Evening Folks,

I've sent the latest 1.0.9 over to FG, asking them to drop this into the TEST channel.

Silly me did the PSI Abilities fix, so had to merge 1.0.10 into 1.0.9 which means you also get Ammo Counters and Initiative in 1.0.9, consider that an Easter present.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Folks,

Pushed again:

[Fixed] Ammo Counter displays only for Ranged Weapons
    [Fixed] Deleting a weapon from the inventory, auto-removes the item from the Actions Tab

Finally got to the bottom of the deleting a weapon, not removing the action.

Cheers
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Very cool, looking forward to these updates hitting live.

Will this still be labeled 1.0.9 or are we skipping to 1.0.10?

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Very cool, looking forward to these updates hitting live.

Will this still be labeled 1.0.9 or are we skipping to 1.0.10?
    Nope. 1.0.9 is going live pretty soon, 1.0.10 is being worked on, I've got some more bits in 1.0.10 that I didn't merge back.

Going to be working on 1.0.10 later today.

Cheers

Gonna test this right now. Great work, o bearded one!

-- so this I found out

* Removal of PSI actions works now (not automatically with removal of the ability, but that's ok)
    * Ammo counter is great! Thanks. I love that special touch of the "reset" button! Very well done. Just one thing, the ammo only displays on guns I had already added before. I did add another Autorifle to the equipment. The ammo counter doesn't show up here. Maybe still a bug?
    * Removal of the action after removing a weapon works fine!
    * Initiative: No matter what number I enter, whenever I doubleklick on this number the chat window says "Val Kyra: [INIT][MOD +5]" but the numbers to the right say "4" "5" +1 10 ... it always only adds +1. When I roll initiative in the CT for all chars, I see no special results, no matter how high I set the value in the actions tab. Probably a bug?

That's that for now.
    Hope this helps. Thanks again.
    Last edited by LordNanoc; March 17th, 2019 at 20:29.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Gonna test this right now. Great work, o bearded one!

-- so this I found out

* Removal of PSI actions works now (not automatically with removal of the ability, but that's ok)
    * Ammo counter is great! Thanks. I love that special touch of the "reset" button! Very well done. Just one thing, the ammo only displays on guns I had already added before. I did add another Autorifle to the equipment. The ammo counter doesn't show up here. Maybe still a bug?
    * Removal of the action after removing a weapon works fine!
    * Initiative: No matter what number I enter, whenever I doubleklick on this number the chat window says "Val Kyra: [INIT][MOD +5]" but the numbers to the right say "4" "5" +1 10 ... it always only adds +1. When I roll initiative in the CT for all chars, I see no special results, no matter how high I set the value in the actions tab. Probably a bug?

That's that for now.
    Hope this helps. Thanks again.
    Morning Lord,

Thanks for testing 1.0.9.

Ammo & Initiative are from 1.0.10 (like Early Access) but thanks, I'll look at them now.

I'll ask James to update 1.0.9. into the LIVE channel, and then update the TEST channel with 1.0.10. I'm away after Wednesday until Sunday so it will be after that.

Cheers,
    MBM

ok, thanks

Yay for 1.0.9 going live!

Hmmm,

Just looking at the ammo issue, seems my data (yes mine) doesn't have the Damage Type listed, can someone else check please and let me know.

Odd, working now.

Anyway fixed the Ammo Issue.
    And fixed the Initiative Issue.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; March 19th, 2019 at 22:17. Reason: Fixed Ammo Issue

Thread Information