DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Book 4: Psion has quite a bit of detail on MGT1 psionics. It is probably too much for what your doing at the moment but something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Book 4: Psion has quite a bit of detail on MGT1 psionics. It is probably too much for what your doing at the moment but something to consider.
    Hi Chap,

Thanks for the info. I have most of the 1st ed core books and most of the Third Imperium books, but not Book 4 though and none in PDF, but if you think it's a good idea I'll buy at look at is.

Mongoose want me to not conversion the 'old' books these days, though I prefer 1E sometimes myself (and D&D 4e) so I hope they will allow me to conversion it.

Cheers,
    MGM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hey MBM thanks for your work.
    We are currently modifying our house a bit (new wardrobe area etc), so am a bit "in demand" atm ... But I will probably find time this evening to start a test-run. So beware! Bugreports incomiiiing!!!

...ok ...
    1) I am not sure, if this is already implemented, but the attributes override buttons on the bottom of the screen don't work on attack rolls (actions).
    2) BTW ... how do we deal with grenades? The range is not really working, it always takes the full value (5d6) for damage rolls... and when I add a Stun grenade to the equipment, I get a console error message (see attachment) Stun_Grenade.jpg
    3)Character Status -> PSI strength, "wounds" display in the action tab: the "reset to max" button doesn't work.
    4) Stun damage: As it is an energy weapon, you do apply the damage (which works fine past kinetic armour - hehehe) and then you have to roll an END check to determine if you are stunned for 1d6 minutes (if I remember the rules correctly) ... now ... this is more a wish than anything, but can the END check be automated upon receiving stun damage? I would love it, if the player gets an effect "stunned" automatically for 1d6 minutes (1 round being 6 seconds, so that would be 1d6*10 rounds). If it's the next turn for a char with "stunned" effect, he needs a successful END check to get the effect removed. If unsuccessful, switch to next player. That would be mighty cool.
    5) not sure if you already pushed this to the testserver, but when I add PSI abilities, I still only get the main talent shown in the psionics tab.

So ... it's valentines day and I need to tend to the missius.
    I know I ask a lot, but ranged damages and effects work so brilliantly nice in the DnD 5E ruleset of FG that I thought I make wish here

Thanks again for your work, Collin!
    cya

Ps: forgot something... The armour of NPCs can't be set to a dmg type yet (or at least I couldn't set it).

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Ps: forgot something... The armour of NPCs can't be set to a dmg type yet (or at least I couldn't set it).
    Morning Lord,

Thanks for the reply showing the errors. The 'TEST' channel is about 1 week old, I've already finished some of the errors you have, ie the NPC's Dmg Type.

About 5. In the Psi Tab you will only get the Talents, all the Abilities will be in the Action Tab.

I'm going to update the TEST channel tomorrow night. I'll let you know.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Fabulous Mr. Beard!
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Fabulous Mr. Beard!
    Thx
    Working on tweaking a few things now, then going to push everything tonight. Decided that we'll work on healing for the next update, using your ideas for a basis!

Cheers
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post

About 5. In the Psi Tab you will only get the Talents, all the Abilities will be in the Action Tab.

Cheers,
    MBM
    erm ... just to get this right: the abilities in the actions tab are not yet implemented, are they? Or am I just too thick to add em ?

One more thing, that sprung into my mind (and sorry if I get a bit tiresome): I think we might need two more damage types: Fire and Corrosive.
    I think acid and fire can be thrown or blown out of weapons and therefore need a damage type and a armour resistance.

BTW... I don't know if this was discussed already, but how do we handle multiple damage resistances? Like a Battle Dress has more than only kinetic resistence. It is resistant against a lot of things...
    Just musing...

Thread Information