DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Currencies Tab?

Currencies Tab?

Not sure if this has always been here, but I just noticed a currency tab under the options area. But it doesn't seem to do anything. Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 9.59.46 PM.png
    The currencies in the players inventories are still capitalized.

It likely populates the bottom section of the Inventory tab, where it lists treasure.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    It likely populates the bottom section of the Inventory tab, where it lists treasure.
    I looked at that but it doesn't do that. Made a new character and the inventory tab has capitalized currencies and includes EP which I leave out.

Yup, I did the same thing. No idea, haven't found where it changes anything.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

I thought an update added it so you could "name" your currency. Not sure usage yet..not at my PC.

As damned notes above create a treasure parcel and you'll see whatever currencies that you designated in the options tab.

When you distribute that parcel via the party sheet then it will be added to the players inventories in the currency you designate. If the character already has all of their coin slots full it will create a new line with the designated currency in the Treasure section of the character sheet. If you change one of the existing currencies in the player character sheet to one you have created the coins will drop into that slot. Similarly you can edit the price of any item to be stated in your own currency. That too, when sold will add coins into the party sheet and into the players inventory in that coinage.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the clarification damned and Zacchaeus

Thanks!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Thread Information