FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HalC View Post
    based on the fact that there is a tag that reads as isidentified in the GURPS structure, and it can be set to 0 or 1 (binary) leads me to suspect that it sort of exists. Unfortunately, when I go into options, and look for GM options, it is not there.
    More than likely it's not a CoreRPG layered ruleset. That's unfortunate. But, Zacchaeus seems to think it is so it should work.
    Last edited by celestian; April 14th, 2019 at 19:36.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    More than likely it's not a CoreRPG layered ruleset. That's unfortunate. But, Zacchaeus seems to think it is so it should work.
    If it isn't core, the script you wrote will not work right? So if I were to download the script, and it works, that would imply that it is a core based structure?

By the by? Nice work on that table importer. I use it regularly. SWEET!

Quote Originally Posted by HalC View Post
    If it isn't core, the script you wrote will not work right? So if I were to download the script, and it works, that would imply that it is a core based structure?

By the by? Nice work on that table importer. I use it regularly. SWEET!
    If you use the table importer (also CoreRPG based) with GURPS then the extension should work for you then

After enabling the extension look for the option "Item: Identification" in the campaign settings. The section might not be called "house rules" in GURPS.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Just checked it now. It shows up as <Option Set> at the bottom of the Options list. It starts as a default of "off" for "Otpions: User Id"

It seems to work well enough.

Thread Information