FG Spreadshirt Swag

[Weird Wars 2]WW2 theme problem

The theme for Weird Wars 2 has totally weird Races library icon. I know there are no races other than humans, but still the Vitruvian Man looks not right at the theater of war!
    The extension is not encrypted as far as I checked and I can hack it, but if there is possibility to "fix it" it will be great

If someone of the maintainers of the module is OK with this, I can make new icon and submit it instead of this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Possibly an even better solution would just be to remove that button altogether in the extension.

Although as soon as someone did that, some rando would complain that we broke his Hobbits of Warsaw campaign...

Best solution would probably be both? New button (not sure if the theme was ever updated when 3.3.2 (I think that was the one?) added new buttons to CoreRPG) then have the extension remove it from the default sidebar but not the library section (if that's even possible? I know I can remove it from the library, not sure about only deselecting it from the sidebar).
    Last edited by Talyn; December 27th, 2018 at 01:34.

As much as I would like to remove the races library for Weird Wars 2, I am sure there are people out there ready to commit such atrocity and send hobbits to the battlefield. As they are small, they suit perfectly in the launching bay to drop bombs... or be dropped as bombs.

I don't think we should remove anything, lets keep the functionality as-is if possible. Simply modifying the theme should be enough. Re-organizing the module itself is much bigger endeavor that can wait for now.

I have created two icons to replace the races library button. Took me two coffee breaks to recreate with the proper font and settings, but in the end it looks perfect. Sucks not to have the raw files The buttons can be injected into the theme directly, the image is from the public domain and it is free to use. The font is the same as in the extension. For once it is quite good not to have something encrypted.

The files are attached for convenience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Although as soon as someone did that, some rando would complain that we broke his Hobbits of Warsaw campaign...
    LOL.! I ran a Twilight 2000 type campaign once where German GSG-9 forces were all Gnomes.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

The horror!

Some necromancy is in order here... the issue with the theme is still not fixed
    I provided above images from the public domain to replace the missing one so should not be a big problem. Is there active maintainer?

Blog Entries
    I just took your source images, rescaled them to match the existing buttons and submitted them to @Ikael for inclusion in the next patch.

Many thanks!

Blog Entries
    Ikael is passing it along to the assigned WW2 developer to see if he will make the update. If not, Ikael will do it himself.

Thread Information