DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 95 of 105 First ... 45859394959697 ... Last
    Hi! im new on 5e Enhancer Classic - I can't make the blood splatter works, i already try put the paste on tokens/host anda doesn't work. already try make a new campaign, and the problem persist. Please, someone know what i have to do??

Hi, have look at the options menu?

Combat Enhancer for Classic

So, I noticed that when I tried to rotate my tokens with my middle button on the mouse, they would not move, then I found out I had to use my keyboard button CTRL to do so.

Now, my new question is how do you resize tokens? I do need it for locations on my maps.

Yes, this is for classic fantasy grounds, 5e.

Try with shift or Alt as you did with ctrl...

Ah, thank you Salva!

HI, yes! its all on the on options.

Hi All.

I am wondering if anyone could help me out. From the most recent update, my combat enhancer has been broken. More specifically, I am no longer able to clear Save results. I played last night, and we had to look at Red X and Green checks all night. No matter what I did, I was not able to clear them.

Can anyone help with this? Also, I noticed that the icons for targeting is gone also.

Thank you in advance, for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by pmartyc View Post
    Hi All.

I am wondering if anyone could help me out. From the most recent update, my combat enhancer has been broken. More specifically, I am no longer able to clear Save results. I played last night, and we had to look at Red X and Green checks all night. No matter what I did, I was not able to clear them.

Can anyone help with this? Also, I noticed that the icons for targeting is gone also.

On the map, there is an icon in the top right corner that looks like three squares with a down arrow below it and it expands your options for the map view and switches to three boxes with a up arrow once you click on it. There should be options to clear the saves by clicking on the d20 icon after the green and red icons. And the button for the targeting is also after the bar graph with the circle check mark where it is a target button and a the same icon but with a cross through it.

Combat enhancer icons on map.JPG

If you can't find those icons you may want to double check your extensions to see if any of them are conflicting with this one or potentially download the extension again and override your saved file in case it is corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by pmartyc View Post
    Hi All.

Good Day and Welcome pmartyc
    The first thing I would check is if there is some conflict with any other extensions you may be running. I find it tedious loading or unloading one at a time and having to restart my campaign, so I turn off everything but the one I am testing then try it. If it works, I will load 3 others (I use a lot of extensions!) and start the campaign and test again. If I end up with an error, I know it was in the last three I loaded and can more quickly narrow it down.

GM here. I just found this extension and it's great. The only issue I'm having is the rangefinding for NPC/monsters. I have been testing this by setting up mock combat with both a PC and a monster out of range of each other. When I attack with the PC, it rolls disadvantage as expected. When I attack with the monsters (Goblin and an Orc), neither one ever rolls disadvantage. It just states that it's out of range. Am I missing something?

I have tried different weapons (Sling, javelin, shortbow) and I get the same results.

Thread Information