DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 85 of 105 First ... 3575838485868795 ... Last
    That's great advice, Trenloe. I thankfully happened to see that it was broken with the update due to subscribing to this list, but otherwise, I would have found out at the last minute that it didn't work tonight, and that would have been frustrating... So from now on, I think I will keep a copy of the previous version's folders handy so I can avoid the things that makes FG great for us.

Soon, I suppose, we will be switching to FGU and use this utility there. It won't have a "ping" button, however, so it's going to take a lot of getting used to not being able to do that quickly.

I didn't realize there was a kickstarter for FGU and only saw it after it was closed. Any way to get unity now in beta?

No, FGU licenses are currently only available for people who backed the KS. We're hard at work trying to get it ready for release.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Again, I know this isn’t what people want to hear, but if your game is so reliant on community content then I recommend you don’t just press “update” when a new FG update is available. Wait for a bit. See if there are any issues with the community content you so much rely on. If you’re not prepared to wait, make sure you have a *full* backup of your FG App Data Directory and the Fantasy Grounds installation directory before you update, so you can rollback if needs be.
    Yeah. I shoulda known better than to hit Update. Esp since it was game-day. I usually wait. But did it this time w/o thinking. :/
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan5033 View Post
    Hey! Loved this extension. But, after update 3.3.10 it doesnt bugs out when trying to open an image. Think you can make a small update?
    See post 1 of this thread, specifically this part;
    Status

No longer officially supported or under development.
    Also see the previous page of posts regarding the issues you with this extension not working in 3.3.10 and things to keep in mind.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I am not technical, but how hard would it be for someone to update the code, if the author gave permission? Run my first game without it out last night...Damn I miss it so much...
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Hello everyone, while I don't officially support this extension anymore as I've moved onto FGU. At the same time i don't like it to break down entirely until people have had the chance to move over to FGU.

Thus while life is keeping my busy, I'm hoping I'll be able to carve out a free timeslot this coming week to have a look at the code base, to see if things can be updated to work with the new version of FGC.

Trenloe has graciously offered the use of his updated code from the Enhanced Images extension to help with that.

So fingers crossed it'll be viable without to much rewrite. I'll keep you posted.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Hello everyone, while I don't officially support this extension anymore as I've moved onto FGU. At the same time i don't like it to break down entirely until people have had the chance to move over to FGU.

Thus while life is keeping my busy, I'm hoping I'll be able to carve out a free timeslot this coming week to have a look at the code base, to see if things can be updated to work with the new version of FGC.

Trenloe has graciously offered the use of his updated code from the Enhanced Images extension to help with that.

So fingers crossed it'll be viable without to much rewrite. I'll keep you posted.
    Hopefully it's easier than anticipated! <crosses fingers, toes, ears>
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post

Thank you for all your efforts, your extension is essential to my games. I cannot thank you enough

thanks a lot Styrmir.

Thread Information