5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 105 First ... 345671555 ... Last
    How do I install this? Doesnt seem to be a normal extension (copy to Extension folder)

EDIT: LOL - Ignore me
    Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; January 1st, 2019 at 17:12.

Is it possible to get this extension to play nice with the new function of moving maps to fullscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Can I request that some documentation on the features be added to the first couple of posts? It was erased from the AK thread and I forgot all the additions/changes.
    I've added a features summary onto the second post.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Davinci522 View Post
    Is it possible to get this extension to play nice with the new function of moving maps to fullscreen?
    The layer code is currently breaking the background image versions added in 3.3.7. Trust me, I want this in here as much as you do.
    But for now I'll refer you to the patch notes and the last section of the first post:

Currently only works with regular image view panel, not the background versions added in 3.3.7, as it relies on layers support by https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-on-CoreRPG.

Experimenting with a Non-Layered alternative version. This would allow for setting images as backgrounds (as added by 3.3.7) but it does disable some functionality. Currently what I've found during testing is that it has the following effect.:
    - Blood splatter no longer works.
    - Adding pre-placed monsters from Encounters, adds monsters to Combat Tracker, but fails to add them to the map itself.

May have some further look at updating the layer code to work with 3.3.7, but then again it might be better to wait for Trenloe the creator of the Enhanced Images Layers extension (that this extension uses) to finish updating their extension instead then implement the changes after. As they would be more familiar with the ins and outs of their own code.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; January 1st, 2019 at 19:01.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

This extension is awsome ! thanks a lot.

FWIW Styrmir... I'd rather have layers than background images. We survived up til now without BG images, but I kinda got hooked on layers.
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    The layer code is currently breaking the background image versions added in 3.3.7. Trust me, I want this in here as much as you do.
    But for now I'll refer you to the patch notes and the last section of the first post:

Currently only works with regular image view panel, not the background versions added in 3.3.7, as it relies on layers support by https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-on-CoreRPG.

Experimenting with a Non-Layered alternative version. This would allow for setting images as backgrounds (as added by 3.3.7) but it does disable some functionality. Currently what I've found during testing is that it has the following effect.:
    - Blood splatter no longer works.
    - Adding pre-placed monsters from Encounters, adds monsters to Combat Tracker, but fails to add them to the map itself.

May have some further look at updating the layer code to work with 3.3.7, but then again it might be better to wait for Trenloe the creator of the Enhanced Images Layers extension (that this extension uses) to finish updating their extension instead then implement the changes after. As they would be more familiar with the ins and outs of their own code.
    Have you talked to AK developer yet? I was testing his AK 2.0 and he fixed all of the issues that have been talked about in the last few months, including a lot your talking about, specially with the background image feature that came with 3.3.7, he even overhauled the theme and it looked amazing.

Currently mine still works for 3.3.7 I plan to keep using it for awhile but I would suggest maybe contacting him about these features but before anyone asks I respect his decision to withdraw his content due to FG’s policy’s, so it would be pointless asking me to do anything with the code I have access to.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjuice View Post
    Have you talked to AK developer yet? I was testing his AK 2.0 and he fixed all of the issues that have been talked about in the last few months, including a lot your talking about, specially with the background image feature that came with 3.3.7, he even overhauled the theme and it looked amazing.

Currently mine still works for 3.3.7 I plan to keep using it for awhile but I would suggest maybe contacting him about these features but before anyone asks I respect his decision to withdraw his content due to FG’s policy’s, so it would be pointless asking me to do anything with the code I have access to.
    Thank you for the suggestion Paddyjuice, I've reached out to Ken L.. : )

Is there a trick to resize condition and altitude tokens ? On my PC they are way too big but on other screenshots seen in this thread they seems fine.
    Also i miss the "blood splash on death" from advanced Kombat, i know why you discontinued it but...
    Anyway you are doing an awsome work, thanks a lot.
    Capture.JPG
    Last edited by Egheal; January 2nd, 2019 at 11:45.

After corresponding with Ken L. it is clear that whatever changes he's made to the original code will not be made available to the public nor does it sound likely that this will change.

So I quote:
    "AK 2.0 is dead. AK 1.0 is GPL, but AK 2.0 remains private."

While this is certainly unfortunate, we must respect his decision on the matter. It must be appreciated that Ken L. has put a lot of work into both AK 1.0, which we have fortunately been able to keep using and build on, and no doubt AK 2.0. The whole situation is somewhat heated, revolving around policies. I won't get into those things, nor is this thread the right place for others to do so either. Ken L. will make a post about these things in good time.

So let's focus on the good things that Ken L. did for the community, thank him for those contributions, and move forward from there! : )

Thread Information