DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 105 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    So it must have something to do with scale?
    The spatter will probably scale just to fit within 1 grid square (but I haven't delved into the code to confirm that). Anyway, the way it's designed is not to really show any noticeable spatter until the body is removed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I don't know why you guys aren't seeing it before death... For me, the blood marks and changes are noticeable in all phases of the injuries.

Maybe some setting somewhere? I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    I don't know why you guys aren't seeing it before death... For me, the blood marks and changes are noticeable in all phases of the injuries.

There's 2 different things - overlays (as the name suggests - on top of the creature token) that change as the damage status of the creature changes, and there's the blood spatter that is placed on the bottom layer once the creature reaches the dead/dying status.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post

I think you are right. When I played in another game. The splatters built up over time until death then a big splat. Might be a setting to change in options which is currently at default for me as I wanted to test. That was with AK though.

Try setting "View Health" to "Detailed" in options. I think there was a note, that said this should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    I think you are right. When I played in another game. The splatters built up over time until death then a big splat.
    In case you missed it - see my response 2 minutes before your post. Blood spatters underneath the token only appear when the creature reaches the "dying" or "dead" status - and remain after the creature token is removed. Before that, there are overlays on top of the creature token that change as the creature's damage status changes. Damage overlays and blood spatter are actually two separate things in the extension.

I can see the blood splatters clearly before deleting the token. Here is a test a did, the first two maps have a grid of 50x50, the third one a grid of 100x100.

2019-01-15.jpg

Tested another map where I set the grid to be 200x200 after taking the screenshot. In this case the tokens became large enough to cover the blood splatter below, so it was not visible until after deleting or moving the token.
    While it might be possible to re-code to scale the blood splatter ratio wise as well as randomly, at a certain size the graphics would become blurry and not look as good.

So for ideal results for now at least, I'd recommend setting the map grids to be between 50 - 100 pixels in size.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; January 15th, 2019 at 01:30.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Styrmir,
    First thank you for continuing this project. I'm not sure how I could ever go back to "vanilla".
    I noticed since you have updated 5e Combat Enhancer to 3.3.7 image/map layer that the "pop-out/in" buttons (not really sure of name) covers the GM Clear Saves Button.

Capture.JPG

I tried adjusting the /scaleui but that does not change the layout.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    I can see the blood splatters clearly before deleting the token. Here is a test a did, the first two maps have a grid of 50x50, the third one a grid of 100x100.

2019-01-15.jpg
    What is your campaign setting for "Token (GM)" -> "Auto-scale to Grid"? I'm guessing it's set to "Off". With the default setting of 80% the blood spatter will be scaled to be 80% within a single grid square.
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 15th, 2019 at 03:18.

I knew I could see it prior to that, lol...
    But ya, great stuff Styrmir!

Thread Information