Starfinder Playlist
Page 11 of 105 First ... 9101112132161 ... Last

You learn something new every day. : )
    I've added an addendum to my original response as a result.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; January 14th, 2019 at 01:14.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    From what I've understood it's a current technical limitation, having to do with how the image panels work.

As Zaccheus and damned have pointed out, the full screen option is for large screen displays when playing in person or streaming. So it would make sense not to have the chat visible.

ps. If not limited by technology I might have a look at creating an option to run the game with the full screen option, but with text chat and dice modifiers visible on top, we'll see. Would probably set it up like a menu option if that happens.
    This is something that Ken L was doing in his version 2 I think.
    Moon Wizard has suggested that this wold likely have to wait till Unity for base support.

NEW VERSION RELEASED! Now supports 3.3.7 background image panel layers among other things!
    Thanks Styrmir for taking on this project. Your work is really appreciated.

Something I've never understood when I used AK and now your extension (thank you so much by the way), is why my blood splatter icons are different from those in the items folder.

Screenshot 2019-01-14 at 10.44.16.png

Screenshot 2019-01-14 at 10.45.08.png

I definately have the items folder in the correct place. Is there somewhere else that these splatters need to be?

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Something I've never understood when I used AK and now your extension (thank you so much by the way), is why my blood splatter icons are different from those in the items folder.

I definately have the items folder in the correct place. Is there somewhere else that these splatters need to be?
    If I remember there was another extension that used that token to denote dead npcs, not sure which one. But that could be overwriting the EC tokens. I would suggest turning off any other extensions besides EC and seeing if it still happens.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post

It does look like some code conflicting is going on. On death, the dead token is moved to the middle layer the bloddy skull graphics that is inside the extension package itself is placed on top of it. A blood splatter, is randomly scaled and picked (one of those in that folder) and placed on the bottom layer underneath the token.

If the blood splatter isn't showing up it is most likely due to the graphics being in an incorrect folder or some code conflicts from another extension. You could try holding down shift and clicking on the map. If that blue icon from the folder shows up, then everything is in the correct folder. If not you may yet be in the wrong folder.
    If it shows up, it's probably some conflicting code, try turning off all extensions but this one then work your way through the list to find the one causing the conflict.

A good way to do that if you have many extensions is to use the halfing method. Select this extension, then half of your other ones, if you get the bug, pick this extension then half of that half etc. Until you find what is causing it.

But you should of course first try with only the 5e Combat Enhancer turned on to see if it works out of the door like that. If not, again double check your folder location.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thanks for the input on the full-screen option. Using dual-monitors, I wouldn't use it anyway. But was curious.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    It does look like some code conflicting is going on. On death, the dead token is moved to the middle layer the bloddy skull graphics that is inside the extension package itself is placed on top of it. A blood splatter, is randomly scaled and picked (one of those in that folder) and placed on the bottom layer underneath the token.

If the blood splatter isn't showing up it is most likely due to the graphics being in an incorrect folder or some code conflicts from another extension. You could try holding down shift and clicking on the map. If that blue icon from the folder shows up, then everything is in the correct folder. If not you may yet be in the wrong folder.
    If it shows up, it's probably some conflicting code, try turning off all extensions but this one then work your way through the list to find the one causing the conflict.

A good way to do that if you have many extensions is to use the halfing method. Select this extension, then half of your other ones, if you get the bug, pick this extension then half of that half etc. Until you find what is causing it.

But you should of course first try with only the 5e Combat Enhancer turned on to see if it works out of the door like that. If not, again double check your folder location.
    It does feel odd. I have disabled all extensions and only loaded CE. copied the items folder into the Tokens/Host folder. Created a new campaign and just loaded one map, imported some characters and still get the same blood splatter.

I have since re-installed Fantasy grounds from scratch, but when I look for a tokens folder, it does not exist. Should I just create it the folder that opens up from the launch screen? Or is there another place for i?

Yes, but make sure that you name it tokens/host (all lower case). Also if you click on the tokens bag and then on host the folder is automatically created.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information