STAR TREK 2d20
Page 105 of 105 First ... 55595103104105
    Has there been any sort of replacement for this extension with similar functionality that works with 3.3.15?

At this point, pretty much every aspect of this extensions functionality has been broken up and redone by various extension authors. You just need to look for what ones you need\want and who has done it. While it removes the convenience of a one size fits all block of extensions, it does give the benefit that they are being actively supported, where this one has long since been causing conflicts with other extensions. (loved it while it lasted, but all things change)

Combat Enhancer classic crash

Hello @Styrmir.
    I`m facing the same problem reported above when trying to use Combat Enhancer in classic FG. A plenty of errors appears when I open the combat tracker and combat grids, making impossible to use the extension.

Is there a new update or something that I can do to use this fantastic extension in classic FG?

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AnarK0 View Post
    Hello @Styrmir.
    I`m facing the same problem reported above when trying to use Combat Enhancer in classic FG. A plenty of errors appears when I open the combat tracker and combat grids, making impossible to use the extension.

Is there a new update or something that I can do to use this fantastic extension in classic FG?

Thanks in advance
    This extension hasn't been supported in quite some time. As BaneTBC says above, most or all of the functionality is now supported across several other extensions (though I'm not sure how many support classic).

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    (though I'm not sure how many support classic).
    That's the problem I'm running into. Really the big must-have for me is the token height, but the only thing I can find for that is for FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by angiath View Post
    That's the problem I'm running into. Really the big must-have for me is the token height, but the only thing I can find for that is for FGU.
    Try this one. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...610#post453610

Would someone be able to point me in the direction of some of the other extensions that offer similar functionality to aspects of this extension? (FGU preferably)
    Last edited by GEONE; July 29th, 2021 at 15:47.

Quote Originally Posted by GEONE View Post
    Would someone be able to point me in the direction of some of the other extensions that offer similar functionality to aspects of this extension? (FGU preferably)
    Which functions you want?

Flanking and Range Checking

Highlighter

Status Indicators/Saves

There are a few. If you think of what other functions let me know.

Thanks, this helps me greatly!

Thread Information