DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 101 of 105 First ... 519199100101102103 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by discgolferusa View Post
    The actual option has been overwritten by the effects radial option on the token radial menu. Trying to undo that so that the accept move option will be available again (or at least that's the plan).
    I vaguely remember another way this extension accepts movement. Don't remember how though. But perhaps you know that and are just looking to restore the default behavior

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I vaguely remember another way this extension accepts movement. Don't remember how though. But perhaps you know that and are just looking to restore the default behavior
    Supposedly middle mouse does it. I'll test that out and make sure. I didn't think I got that to work though.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks for steering me towards trying different button combo's. It's middle mouse + right mouse click on token. That opens the original token menu for that token and I can accept the movement from there. It's not really documented anywhere that I can find (the front page said middle mouse button but that doesn't do anything).

So hopefully this helps others!

That helps me!
    I didnt know there was a radial "Accept Movement" button, or it has been so long I forgot.
    I have been using middle mouse for so long.

Anyone want to test my new versions of token helper and combat enhancer to fix the following issues?

Change Log

Combat Enhancer
    Removed Debug statement that throws error : Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)

Added Method to remove error : Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua"]:41: attempt to call field 'useFGUDiceValues' (a nil value)

Token Helper
    Fixed flanking issue where foe with Unconscious status was still giving flanking advantage to ally. Fixed isActorDisabled5e call that was incorrectly returning nil for the ally record from the CT, so not finding conditions that should have prevented flanking rule from applying.

Core RPG - Token Helper

5e Combat Enhancer Classic v1_6_0

Again, these are for people who play more often than I do to help me test. If these seem to be good, I'll check these fixes into the github repo and officially update them here.
    That fixed my issue. Thank you. Are you able to update github with this fix?

Quote Originally Posted by jstgtpaid View Post
    That fixed my issue. Thank you. Are you able to update github with this fix?
    Not yet, I'm messaging Styrmir to see if he'll give me contributor access to it and token helper.
    Last edited by discgolferusa; July 30th, 2020 at 01:55.

Hi all. I just got around to downloading this ext following the instructions provided. It appears that everything is where it needs to be. However, when I go to load my campaign, the extension link in FGC has a large red X, and will not allow me to select it.

I'm running 5e in Fantasy Grounds Classic.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone want to test my new versions of token helper and combat enhancer to fix the following issues?

Change Log

Combat Enhancer
    Removed Debug statement that throws error : Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)

Added Method to remove error : Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua"]:41: attempt to call field 'useFGUDiceValues' (a nil value)

Token Helper
    Fixed flanking issue where foe with Unconscious status was still giving flanking advantage to ally. Fixed isActorDisabled5e call that was incorrectly returning nil for the ally record from the CT, so not finding conditions that should have prevented flanking rule from applying.

Core RPG - Token Helper

5e Combat Enhancer Classic v1_6_0

Again, these are for people who play more often than I do to help me test. If these seem to be good, I'll check these fixes into the github repo and officially update them here.
    Hi, im just having the 2nd error. Do i just replace the files u attached to the extensions subfolder and should do the trick? Thanks for your work btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Chudstar View Post
    Hi, im just having the 2nd error. Do i just replace the files u attached to the extensions subfolder and should do the trick? Thanks for your work btw.
    Yes, the only thing token helper fixes is a bug in flanking, so if you don’t play with flanking on you shouldn’t need it.

Quote Originally Posted by bnotobo View Post
    Hi all. I just got around to downloading this ext following the instructions provided. It appears that everything is where it needs to be. However, when I go to load my campaign, the extension link in FGC has a large red X, and will not allow me to select it.

I'm running 5e in Fantasy Grounds Classic.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    Do you have both token helper and the combat extension? You need both for it to work. Also make sure you do not already have the image layers extension since combat enhancer contains it already.

Thread Information