5E Character Create Playlist
Page 82 of 105 First ... 3272808182838492 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    @xxXEliteXxx
    I've been unable to replicate your error. I created a new campaign with only the two extensions enabled. I was able to open all images I tried, both from modules and manually added to the campaign. Panning, scrolling, resizing frame and zooming worked in all cases, both with mouse, key combinations and the interface.
    I just tried a brand new install on my laptop and I'm still getting the same errors. Makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong while installing the extensions.

@jonesdaadi
    With the additional information you gave me, I was able to replicate the error.
    The source is that there is a third way of entering spells in the db for NPCs used there, one I'd not seen before. Where the spell is added under the actions rather than as a spell, with only one range rather than two as is the standard for other entries such as weapons.
    The extensions use the spell descriptions field in the database to find the ranges.

I'm working on a fix that I'll be pushing possibly later today, to both this extension and the FGU one.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

@xxXEliteXxx
    It does sound likely. There are detailed installation instructions on the first page.
    Failing that, I'd suggest you try using the new FGU extension instead that I posted about before. There are no extra steps to using that, everything is part of the extension file, and that's the one that will be kept up to date going forward.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    @xxXEliteXxx
    It does sound likely. There are detailed installation instructions on the first page.
    Failing that, I'd suggest you try using the new FGU extension instead that I posted about before. There are no extra steps to using that, everything is part of the extension file, and that's the one that will be kept up to date going forward.
    I followed every instruction exactly. Here's my setup on a brand new FG installation on an entirely different computer:
    Untitled.png

I will try the FGU extension later today when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by xxXEliteXxx View Post
    I followed every instruction exactly. Here's my setup on a brand new FG installation on an entirely different computer:
    Untitled.png

I will try the FGU extension later today when I get a chance.
    You're running the test channel of FG, not the live channel. Switch to "live" and see if you get any errors.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You're running the test channel of FG, not the live channel. Switch to "live" and see if you get any errors.
    THANK YOU! That fixed it. I would have never figured that out. No idea when I switched to the test channel, must've been forever ago.

New Release for Core RPG - Token Helper 5E

v1.1.9 (February, 22nd, 2020)
    - Fixed bug for when spell entries were added under actions (rather than spell section) for NPCs' in the DB. This would cause the automatic range finding logic not to work.

This seems to 'error' now after the huge update? Has our time with this great ext come to an end with Unity on the horizon?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Quote Originally Posted by Martin153 View Post
    This seems to 'error' now after the huge update? Has our time with this great ext come to an end with Unity on the horizon?
    Yup. It no longer works...

Quote Originally Posted by Martin153 View Post
    If it's an easy fix, I'm sure that Styrmir will fix it. While he is no longer actively supporting the extension, he has gone out of his way to fix it in the recent past.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Thread Information