DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 92 of 105 First ... 42829091929394102 ... Last
    Join this server maybe i can help you there.
    https://discord.gg/9b8axS

Quote Originally Posted by skkhoo View Post
    Hi, my gaming group has been playing together in person at the table for some 20 years now but this Covid-19 thing has forced us to go to VTT and we've only just discovered FGC! Great product! We really love it!

We loaded up Stymir's 5e Combat Enhancer but have experienced a problem with it. We've done a fair bit of troubleshooting after going through the posts on this thread but can't seem to resolve the issue. When a PC or NPC dies, its token balloons from the standard fit-to-grid to an oversized scale:

Attachment 32762

Attachment 32763

Could anyone give us some advice as to how to go about fixing this issue, please? Thank you in advance!
    This is just something that happens that I put up with. If I recall the pc token is moved to another layer and the death/heartbeat token replaces it. You can bring them back alive to get rid of it manually (add hps), and work around it. Or you can find the layer the token has been moved to and work with it there, its probably the mask layer. Or you just live with it.

The layers in the CEnh take a little getting use to. I suggest you read up about and it experiment with it and the layer buttons. I haven't found a lot of info on them and essentially try to avoid everyhting except the top/player layer and the mask layer. Real pain to be in the mask layer and dump an encounter onto the map, all the tokesn appear on the mask layer and are of no use, so you have to wipe them all and restart.

Is it normal for this extension constantly freeze FG? I really want to use it, but it freezes so constantly that the players voted to not use it, for it was wasting too much game time. Is this normal behavior? Is there something i'm doing wrong or could do to improve performance?
    PS: My hardware is up to date and there's plenty of memory available (32gb) so i do not believe this is some poor hardware issue.
    "A saint does what is right. A leader does what is necessary."

Quote Originally Posted by Alanrockid View Post
    Is it normal for this extension constantly freeze FG? I really want to use it, but it freezes so constantly that the players voted to not use it, for it was wasting too much game time. Is this normal behavior? Is there something i'm doing wrong or could do to improve performance?
    PS: My hardware is up to date and there's plenty of memory available (32gb) so i do not believe this is some poor hardware issue.
    FG is a 32 bit app, it cant access that memory. Check you dont have too many pictures/tokens/maps , this can be a bottleneck. Once used unshare anything. I dont have this issue.

Blog Entries
    Its not just about too many pictures shared. Since this extension adds layers to images, it effectively triples (I think) how much RAM they use. And, as mentioned, it's a 32 bit app, you only get somewhere around 3GB before FG will start having problems (and it doesn't matter how much RAM your computer physically has).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

hi, im ussing this extension too, and is awesome.

But im finding troubles and i do not know how to do it.
    Is there any way to accept the movement of a token?? I cant find it.

Instead of the "accept moving" option when i ricgth click on the token, now, im having the effects option....
    Sin título-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by xsheikanx View Post
    hi, im ussing this extension too, and is awesome.

But im finding troubles and i do not know how to do it.
    Is there any way to accept the movement of a token?? I cant find it.

Instead of the "accept moving" option when i ricgth click on the token, now, im having the effects option....
    Sin título-1.jpg
    Click with the middle mouse button on the token to accept the movement.
    "A saint does what is right. A leader does what is necessary."

How do you get rid of blood. There used to be a revealed button, but I cant find it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    How do you get rid of blood. There used to be a revealed button, but I cant find it anymore.
    Good Day Flynnkd
    The blood splats are on the bottom level and you can right click and remove token (If I am remembering correctly)

Hi, I tried this extension but couldn't figure out how to target? Does CTRL-CLICK not target anymore?

Thread Information