STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    Attachment 42053

I cannot select the extension
    Welcome to the FG forums.

The red X means that you don't have a required extension enabled. As mentioned in post #1, you also need the Token Helper extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The latest update seems to have broken this for FGC. I now get a wall of console errors when opening the combat tracker.
    Code:
    attempt to index global variable 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)

Make sure to get the latest versions of any extensions you are using; and disable those that do not have versions updated yesterday or today.

Regards,
    JPG

same here
    attempt to index global variable 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Make sure to get the latest versions of any extensions you are using; and disable those that do not have versions updated yesterday or today.
    Did that, that's how I narrowed it down to this. The errors happen with only token helper and combat enhancer active, so it's 100% this and not another extension not an interaction with another extension.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post419590

This Extension is no longer supported or updated (and hasn't been for some time)

For anyone else like me who still uses this, I've attempted to update it to work with the latest Ruleset updates. I haven't published it as an ext file yet, but for those interested enough to do a tiny bit of work, simply download the zip from here [MODERATOR: link removed] and rename it to .ext and it should work. It's not fully tested, although most of the major functionality seems to work. If it reaches the point where (a) I'm happy that it's stable and (b) I have the time to maintain it longer term, I'll create a new thread with a proper downloadable ext.

I anyone finds problem with it, please create an issue on the github page [MODERATOR: link removed]. I can't guarantee that I'll follow up any responses on this thread.

Note: to make my own life easier I copied the Token Helper into it, so that extension is no longer required.

[MODERATOR - as mentioned in the next post, you need to refer the license in post #1. This modification doesn't adhere to the license the developer released their code under, and so you can't make this available publicly.]
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 27th, 2021 at 22:15. Reason: Removed links

Be sure to check out the license for the original that you copied. Pretty sure that he (specifically with Token Helper) doesn't allow it to be copied / modified.

Well that's annoying... I suspect the Token Helper contains bits of code copied from an FG ruleset, so that's why it's a separate module, and why the license is there. The main one is GPL3, so that's fine. In that case the best I can to is create a pull request against token helper for the fixes needed there, and leave that dependency.

Thread Information