DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 99 of 105 First ... 4989979899100101 ... Last

Problem with Icon, Health Bar on very small scale

Could someone help me with this problem? I'm not able to adjust the Scale on the Tokens. They are very small and impossible to see from normal map scale.

Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...28/unknown.png
    Last edited by George_henrique; July 4th, 2020 at 23:34.

Giving control of NPC's to players

We had a situation come up for the first time today while using this extension, where players could not access the character sheet(s) for NPC's they were controlling. By default in FG, once a creature is shared with a player, for example a summoned familiar or a wild shape for a druid, they could double click on the token on the map to open up the stat sheet for that creature. This extension seemingly changes that behavior, highlighting the target in the combat tracker instead. Is there a workaround, or something I'm missing, short of sharing the NPC sheet manually each time the player needs to have it open for actions, etc?

Saving Throw Graphic Unremovable?

Hey y'all, I was running a combat with this extension today and unfortunately it seems that I am unable to remove the check marks on tokens after they've made a saving throw. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by AngriestOwlbear View Post
    Hey y'all, I was running a combat with this extension today and unfortunately it seems that I am unable to remove the check marks on tokens after they've made a saving throw. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    /dsave

Put it in a hot bar for quick use.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    /dsave

Put it in a hot bar for quick use.
    Thank you much!

Sorry if these are addressed elsewhere in this thread (I've made it 50% through it but still haven't seen an answer yet).

1st. I'm running into an issue where a player or NPC is flanked and one of the flanking monsters is knocked unconscious, the other monster still has advantage from the flanking rules. I can't believe that no one has seen this one before, but I've just not been able to locate an answer yet.

2nd. When a creature gets knocked unconscious I get the following console error. Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)

3rd. Sometimes (not always) tokens loaded into the bottom layer will balloon in size when a creature is knocked unconscious. It doesn't do it every time, so this may be a new user issue, but I know from reading this was a problem in previous versions.

I currently have the following extensions loaded :
    Weapon Handling V1.0
    5e Next Level XP Automation v1.6 from Rob2e
    Combat Enhancer 1.6.0 (obviously )
    Token Helper v1.1.9
    Basic Card Deck Tables v0.7

Again, this is a great extension! My group just started playing online and are still trying to get used to it all, but this extension has been awesome so far.

Also anyone else now getting the following when a 5e campaign loads?

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua"]:41: attempt to call field 'useFGUDiceValues' (a nil value)

It has something to do with the combat enhancer because I started a new campaign and added the token helper and it loaded fine, but threw this error when I then added the combat enhancer.

Quote Originally Posted by discgolferusa View Post
    Sorry if these are addressed elsewhere in this thread (I've made it 50% through it but still haven't seen an answer yet).

1st. I'm running into an issue where a player or NPC is flanked and one of the flanking monsters is knocked unconscious, the other monster still has advantage from the flanking rules. I can't believe that no one has seen this one before, but I've just not been able to locate an answer yet.

2nd. When a creature gets knocked unconscious I get the following console error. Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)

3rd. Sometimes (not always) tokens loaded into the bottom layer will balloon in size when a creature is knocked unconscious. It doesn't do it every time, so this may be a new user issue, but I know from reading this was a problem in previous versions.

I currently have the following extensions loaded :
    Weapon Handling V1.0
    5e Next Level XP Automation v1.6 from Rob2e
    Combat Enhancer 1.6.0 (obviously )
    Token Helper v1.1.9
    Basic Card Deck Tables v0.7

Again, this is a great extension! My group just started playing online and are still trying to get used to it all, but this extension has been awesome so far.
    Ok, did some digging and am more confused than ever. I verified that the Unconscious effect is being added to the creature in the CT.

Looking at the code in the token helper isActorDisabled5e function it looks to be validly concerning itself for that effect and I verified the spelling. So next time I get some available time I may have to add debugging around the isActorDisabled5e and isFlanking methods in the token helper and see if where it may be incorrectly determining a flanking ally.

Quote Originally Posted by discgolferusa View Post
    Also anyone else now getting the following when a 5e campaign loads?

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua"]:41: attempt to call field 'useFGUDiceValues' (a nil value)

It has something to do with the combat enhancer because I started a new campaign and added the token helper and it loaded fine, but threw this error when I then added the combat enhancer.

Ok, I fumbled through and figured out how to fix this error. I'll test it during my next rpg session (or when I get time to fake a game) to see if it has any adverse effects. I don't think it will, it appears they were trying to initialize something in the 5e ruleset that because CombatEnhancer defines it's own actionmanager was missing but not something we need since by it's name seems to be FGU related? Will know more as I test. Now off to figure out why token helper isn't working on flanking correctly.

Anyone want to test my new versions of token helper and combat enhancer to fix the following issues?

Change Log

Combat Enhancer
    Removed Debug statement that throws error : Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)

Added Method to remove error : Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua"]:41: attempt to call field 'useFGUDiceValues' (a nil value)

Token Helper
    Fixed flanking issue where foe with Unconscious status was still giving flanking advantage to ally. Fixed isActorDisabled5e call that was incorrectly returning nil for the ally record from the CT, so not finding conditions that should have prevented flanking rule from applying.

Core RPG - Token Helper

5e Combat Enhancer Classic v1_6_0

Again, these are for people who play more often than I do to help me test. If these seem to be good, I'll check these fixes into the github repo and officially update them here.

Thread Information