5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 105 of 105 First ... 55595103104105
  1. #1041
    Well that's annoying... I suspect the Token Helper contains bits of code copied from an FG ruleset, so that's why it's a separate module, and why the license is there. The main one is GPL3, so that's fine. In that case the best I can to is create a pull request against token helper for the fixes needed there, and leave that dependency.

  2. #1042
    Has there been any sort of replacement for this extension with similar functionality that works with 3.3.15?

  3. #1043
    At this point, pretty much every aspect of this extensions functionality has been broken up and redone by various extension authors. You just need to look for what ones you need\want and who has done it. While it removes the convenience of a one size fits all block of extensions, it does give the benefit that they are being actively supported, where this one has long since been causing conflicts with other extensions. (loved it while it lasted, but all things change)

  4. #1044

    Combat Enhancer classic crash

    Hello @Styrmir.
    I`m facing the same problem reported above when trying to use Combat Enhancer in classic FG. A plenty of errors appears when I open the combat tracker and combat grids, making impossible to use the extension.


    Is there a new update or something that I can do to use this fantastic extension in classic FG?

    Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #1045
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarK0 View Post
    Hello @Styrmir.
    I`m facing the same problem reported above when trying to use Combat Enhancer in classic FG. A plenty of errors appears when I open the combat tracker and combat grids, making impossible to use the extension.


    Is there a new update or something that I can do to use this fantastic extension in classic FG?

    Thanks in advance
    This extension hasn't been supported in quite some time. As BaneTBC says above, most or all of the functionality is now supported across several other extensions (though I'm not sure how many support classic).

  6. #1046
    Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    (though I'm not sure how many support classic).
    That's the problem I'm running into. Really the big must-have for me is the token height, but the only thing I can find for that is for FGU.

  7. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by angiath View Post
    That's the problem I'm running into. Really the big must-have for me is the token height, but the only thing I can find for that is for FGU.
    Try this one. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...610#post453610

  8. #1048
    Would someone be able to point me in the direction of some of the other extensions that offer similar functionality to aspects of this extension? (FGU preferably)
    Last edited by GEONE; July 29th, 2021 at 15:47.

  9. #1049
    Quote Originally Posted by GEONE View Post
    Would someone be able to point me in the direction of some of the other extensions that offer similar functionality to aspects of this extension? (FGU preferably)
    Which functions you want?

    Flanking and Range Checking

    Highlighter

    Status Indicators/Saves


    There are a few. If you think of what other functions let me know.

  10. #1050
    Thanks, this helps me greatly!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Forge

Log in

Log in