Starfinder Playlist
Page 76 of 105 First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Your FG app data directory folders should look very similar to the image in post #1 - the key ones being extensions and tokens. If it doesn’t look that that for you then please post a screenshot of your setup.
    My folders look like that. It's the files downloaded that don't

Quote Originally Posted by michaelzep View Post
    My folders look like that. It's the files downloaded that don't
    It looks really close. Are you having a problem?

FG CE Classic Install.jpg

Hiya.. I am getting this error all the time since the last FG update?

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_versionchk.lua"]:25: VERSION :3.3.9 is not supported for 5e Combat Enhancer 1.5.7, it is only supported for 3.3.8 use at your own risk!
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (icon)

EDIT: My bad I was a version behind... Seems okay now....updated from V1.5.7 to V1.5.8
    Last edited by Martin153; November 15th, 2019 at 10:04. Reason: I was using outdated version
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

hi iam on 3.3.9
    getting script errors
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:632: attempt to call field 'setupToken' (a nil value)
    have installed all your extensions from github

Due to the coder not working on CE, I'm going to take it this Ext is dying? Its now out of date and stuff is slowly breaking, one of our games we can't use it anymore due to causing blank screens with maps when using masks, if you have a mask already on your table it prevents anyone from joining your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjuice View Post
    ... we can't use it anymore due to causing blank screens with maps when using masks, if you have a mask already on your table it prevents anyone from joining your game.
    I won't rule it out, but I'd be surprised if this was caused by the extension. What ISP is your GM on? There have been a few instances recently of GMs with AT&T as their ISP where players can't download complete data when they join the GM - this is worse for new players to a campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Due to the coder not working on CE, I'm going to take it this Ext is dying? Its now out of date and stuff is slowly breaking, one of our games we can't use it anymore due to causing blank screens with maps when using masks, if you have a mask already on your table it prevents anyone from joining your game.
    I use this ext daily with about 30 other ext and do not have any problem.

I suggest making sure its the ext and not something else. This ext is not out of date at all.

He is AT&T but its been brought up before, when CE is turned off, there is no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I won't rule it out, but I'd be surprised if this was caused by the extension. What ISP is your GM on? There have been a few instances recently of GMs with AT&T as their ISP where players can't download complete data when they join the GM - this is worse for new players to a campaign.
    Ty Trenloe, even though only a few things are broken with in the Ext, I have alot of people joining my table with no issues at all, so it must be something on his side, hes now refusing to use CE and thats nearly a game killer for me mechanical wise. (Its the blood splatter to be honest) :P
    Last edited by Jankin; November 20th, 2019 at 02:05.

He is AT&T but its been brought up before, when CE is turned off, there is no issues.
    That may just be coincidence that you didn't see an issue with the extension turned off.

Like I said, I'd be surprised if this extension caused new players joining to have issues with masks because it actually has no control over masks (other than changing the mask graphic to black) - the mask functionality (revealing, transmitting, etc.) is embedded in the FG application executable itself. There's been a few posts where players aren't getting masks and other assets downloaded from GMs on AT&T - and AT&T is the issue. Read from here onwards: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post460567
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information