Starfinder Playlist
Page 96 of 105 First ... 46869495969798 ... Last
    I've also noted some inconsistency on the advantage/disadvantage.

But more weird is that I am also now missing the clear saves icon. I've been using the extension since its very first version, so I know what I'm looking for, but it's no longer there. I'm using FGU with the FGU extension, to be clear, so that may not be applicable to this thread specifically. Just a note because it's strange that it is happening to me there as well.I'm going to dink with it to see if I can figure out why.

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    I've also noted some inconsistency on the advantage/disadvantage.

But more weird is that I am also now missing the clear saves icon. I've been using the extension since its very first version, so I know what I'm looking for, but it's no longer there. I'm using FGU with the FGU extension, to be clear, so that may not be applicable to this thread specifically. Just a note because it's strange that it is happening to me there as well.I'm going to dink with it to see if I can figure out why.
    Is the “clear saves” the big red and green buttons? Because I have never seen those. I’m not sure what triggers them.

Those aren't the clear saves, but the result of saves already. The Green Checkmark and Red X, that is. I used to have a few more buttons in my map toolbar, one of which cleared the saves. Those disappeared and so the marks keep staying on the icons.

A few messages above someone shows a picture of what they looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    Those aren't the clear saves, but the result of saves already. The Green Checkmark and Red X, that is. I used to have a few more buttons in my map toolbar, one of which cleared the saves. Those disappeared and so the marks keep staying on the icons.

A few messages above someone shows a picture of what they looked like.
    Got it. Thanks. I still have those. It’s just the ranged disadvantage thing that isn’t working and only for NPCs.

So, I played with it some more. Everything else seems to be working. Can someone tell me why NPCs do not roll disadvantage past their first range increment? I loaded/unloaded the extension and all of the other functions are working perfectly. PCs roll disadvantage against other PCs and NPCs when outside the first range increment. I don't see an option to enable. It's like it just doesn't work for the NPCs whether you attack from the combat tracker or the character sheet. And it is showing that they are outside the first range increment.

I am having the same issue with ranged weapons. My characters are getting a script error whenever they attempt to attack with a ranged weapon (but not ranged spells). Is there a fix for this?

I think you need to delete their weapons from their inventory, then repopulate it from the items menu. That seemed to be a work around for me at least.

I also experienced another error last night while running the game. When I shift + CTRL click to "ping" a location, all of my players got script errors. The crosshairs show up for me fine, but they just get error windows.

Because Unity is going to take ages to get its problems sorted out, I beg Mr Styrmir to keep this extension updated
    It doesn't seem to play nice with DM tools or one-click druid and it's a pity to not to have these three great extensions working together
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/310...antasy-Grounds
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261...antasy-Grounds

Thread Information