Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    In my search I found the conversion document, can you clarify something for me?

What are these referring too?
    I hassled Doswelk and got the answer

The Archetypes for Lankhmar don't include the Seasoned versions in the PDF (which are in a layer in the PDF, a cool idea for printing, that I only recently found out about, because I was enquiring to PEGINC where the Seasoned versions of the Archetypes are).

Is this intentional?

Blog Entries
    Late from a few days ago but this update went live:

Player Guide (SWADE)
    • [Fixed] a couple instances of Charisma had slipped through the cracks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    The Archetypes for Lankhmar don't include the Seasoned versions in the PDF (which are in a layer in the PDF, a cool idea for printing, that I only recently found out about, because I was enquiring to PEGINC where the Seasoned versions of the Archetypes are).

Is this intentional?
    It's been a couple years so without looking at things, I'll just chalk it up to "not noticing that layer." But I will add that to my queue to patch in.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    It's been a couple years so without looking at things, I'll just chalk it up to "not noticing that layer." But I will add that to my queue to patch in.
    Easy to miss I guess.

Thanks.

Savage Foes of Nehwon - Elakeria - the svelt niece of the late Glip appears to have bad links - the Edges are all loaded, but only 2 of the five listed work - the rest create New Feats. I have test Eesafem too, and Hreest, same thing, lots of feats are just opening NEW FEAT (and creating new blank feats for each one).

SWADE FGU.

Elakaria.png

EDIT: OK - Enhanced Library extension is to blame (and I think you told me that already, it past my bed time)...
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; April 7th, 2021 at 00:06.

Thread Information