Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Extension
    • [Fixed] Desktop decal was not displaying

Well, that was quick Thanks, Talyn...

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Extension
    • [Fixed] Desktop decal was not displaying
    Did you fix the SWADE version as well, because mine is still not displaying properly.

Thank you for all you've done! Lankhmar has been migrated nicely!

Blog Entries
    It's a single extension that handles everything. The SWADE edition of Lankhmar is withheld until CoreRPG v3.3.8 releases on August 5th because that adds the feature to be able to tell the two rulesets apart. That also means the extension fix is withheld along with it. Usually things would be pushed to the Test channel, but SmiteWorks was in Florida for the Unity Alpha party. Soon as they get back everything should go to the Test channel as usual then pushed to the Live channel along with v3.3.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    It's a single extension that handles everything. The SWADE edition of Lankhmar is withheld until CoreRPG v3.3.8 releases on August 5th because that adds the feature to be able to tell the two rulesets apart. That also means the extension fix is withheld along with it. Usually things would be pushed to the Test channel, but SmiteWorks was in Florida for the Unity Alpha party. Soon as they get back everything should go to the Test channel as usual then pushed to the Live channel along with v3.3.8.
    Cool. Thanks for the prompt response and diligent efforts!

Blog Entries
    QA has advised me the recent patches have now been pushed to the Test channel, and are in the queue for release to Live coinciding with v3.3.8.

Blog Entries
    Now that CoreRPG v3.3.8 is live and the new Lankhmar patches also pushed to the Live channel, I thought I would go ahead and announce that while both Lankhmar: City of Thieves and Savage Foes of Nehwon support both SWD and SWADE, I think from here on out I will only support SWADE for the rest of the Lankhmar products. Everyone seems to be dropping SWD in favor of the new hotness so I don't really see the need to put in twice the work to support two separate versions of one product.

Blog Entries
    Extension
    • [Fixed] Powers sheet now retains all the Effects (both SWD and SWADE) and Modifiers (SWADE only) information. Thanks, @Ikael for showing me how to do that!

GM and Player Guides
    • [Fixed] Tweaked the 'Fantasy Grounds Edition' pages to remove the icons (they look nice but not if you're using one of the 'sidebar' themes) and add a link to this thread.

Is Lankhmar 1.25a the current latest version, compatible with SWADE?

Blog Entries
    Yes. The way I've got Lankhmar rigged up, you will only see the modules for whichever ruleset (SWD or SWADE) that you load into. I did spot some things that I missed (couple NPCs) so at some point soon I will have to make another pass and issue a patch.

Thread Information