FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 14 First 123412 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Extension
    • Check for SWD ruleset before setting Joker's Wild to ON (Joker's Wild is a default rule for SWADE)

Player's Guide (SWD)
    • adjusted item categories to match the newer dual-ruleset SWADE categories to avoid multiple unnecessary groups in the Master lists
    • added source text to some items (ie. Source: Lankhmar: City of Thieves) so you can tell which version you grabbed
    • vehicles have Oil defeated markers
    • Heavy Armor modification added to appropriate vehicles
    • vehicles use appropriate maneuvering skill
    • galleon has weapons equipped

GM Guide
    • fixed an NPC's skills
    Last edited by Talyn; June 2nd, 2019 at 20:39.

Blog Entries
    Player's Guide (SWD)
    • Added Racial Abilities for all the Lankhmar races and human cultures

GM Guide
    • Copied the above Racial Abilities into Monstrous Abilities temporarily until NPC Maker supports Racial Abilities
    Last edited by Talyn; June 4th, 2019 at 17:59.

Blog Entries
    Extension
    • New power sheet with Casting Modifier field (see below)

Player Guide (SWD)
    • Tweaked the Powers Summary list width to compensate for the improved Casting Modifier field
    • Now visible only in the SWD ruleset because...

Player's Guide (SWADE)
    • Brand-new SWADE edition of the Player's Guide!

Ok, first the extension. Our initial "fix" for the Casting Modifier was to simply change the string text from "Power Points" to "Casting Modifier." Simple enough. However, Lankhmar is a No Power Points setting so once you turn that option off (and the extension does that by default) that field completely disappears. DERP! So this update adds an entirely new power sheet that has its own Casting Modifier field and removes the Power Points field.

Next, the new SWADE edition of the Player's Guide should (hopefully) be fully compliant with the official Lankhmar SWADE Conversion PDF that Pinnacle released. However, all these changes were made by hand to create this, so feedback is definitely appreciated if I missed something.

Next will be getting a SWADE edition of the GM Guide (mostly adjusting the NPCs which will be no small task) and that should complete the base package.

Excellent job keeping these updates coming!!
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA
    GM: Booked
    Player: Available for Sunday Nights

Blog Entries
    GM Guide (SWD)
    • All NPCs which are supposed to have the Streetwise skill now have that skill again, rather than the SWADE Streetwise Edge.

GM Guide (SWADE)
    • All-new SWADE edition of the GM Guide! All NPCs have been totally rebuilt to comply with the Lankhmar SWADE Conversion document.

Now, while this is great news and all, we've discovered a major problem. Apparently the ruleset filtering tweaks which was added to the FG client a patch or two ago specifically to help Savage Worlds split between the SWD and SWADE rulesets is not working correctly. So only the SWD editions are visible in both rulesets, despite each edition being specifically set to its appropriate ruleset.

I'll update again when I hear what's happening...

Blog Entries
    GM Guide (SWD)
    • NPCs now have their bonuses from Edges or Racial Abilities built into the skills. The SWADE edition already has this.
    • All racial abilities in the NPCs now link to the Racial Ability in the Player Guide when clicked.

That last one was kinda a debatable choice because now (well, if you click the ability anyway) that makes you need the Player Guide loaded. Do you GMs often keep the Player Guides loaded anyway? Feedback! I kept the markup in there so if I'm asked to switch it back all I have to do is fix the links.

Talyn, that works for me.

Blog Entries
    GM Guide (SWD and SWADE)
    • Prettify certain edges/hindrances in NPCs
    • Moved the Savage Tales NPCs out of the reference path so they are immediately editable
    Last edited by Talyn; June 29th, 2019 at 15:49.

Blog Entries
    Temporary (possibly permanent ) solution to the ruleset filtering not working: I've added a 'displayname' field to the existing SWD books so you'll now see (SWD) in the titles. The 'name' is still the same so this won't affect your existing campaigns at all. For the SWADE books, I added (SWADE) to the actual 'name' however, which means if things get fixed and I'm able to revert the 'name' field back to what it's supposed to be, that will break any links in your campaigns. So... I guess the moral of the story for right now is use the SWADE books for testing, whatever, but maybe for now don't get into a permanent campaign?

Blog Entries
    Player Guide (SWADE)
    • [Added] Missing 'catname' and 'group' tags for the SWADE powers so they populate in the _categorisedlist

GM and Player Guides (All)
    • [Removed] (SWD) and (SWADE) designators. The ruleset filtering works as advertised. However, it is a CoreRPG v3.3.8 function so this update will remain in the Test channel until beta testing for v3.3.8 is completed.

Thread Information