DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 14 First ... 21011121314 Last

Blog Entries
    Player Guide
    • [Fixed] Heading texture on 'Shadowing' refpage

Appears to be a new bug that I noticed when helping a player create a new PC with Arcane (White Magician) Edge.

The powers all come up as the Unskilled die, even though the character has Spellcasting and Smarts set to 8 etc.,

A pre-existing character (also a white magician) doesn't have this bug, I can add new powers to it and they are all correct.

Attached the broken and working magician .xml files.

This was in a campaign with no extensions except the Lankhmar Settings (DEV) extension.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Player Guide (SWADE)
    • [Fixed] ABs now only have the arcane skill name, not the full skillname@SWADE Player Guide link

Fingers crossed, that should fix the issue @Jimini. That was the only difference I noticed between those two characters you attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Player Guide (SWADE)
    • [Fixed] ABs now only have the arcane skill name, not the full skillname@SWADE Player Guide link

Fingers crossed, that should fix the issue @Jimini. That was the only difference I noticed between those two characters you attached.
    OK, I will let you know once it arrives on Live. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    I haven't received the confirmation email yet but it should go to TEST "whenever" then LIVE next Tues (12Oct).

If you're feeling frisky you can load your campaign dbase into a text editor and search for:
    Code:
    @SWADE Player Guide</arcaneskill>
    and replace with:
    Code:
    </arcaneskill>

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I haven't received the confirmation email yet but it should go to TEST "whenever" then LIVE next Tues (12Oct).

If you're feeling frisky you can load your campaign dbase into a text editor and search for:
    Code:
    @SWADE Player Guide</arcaneskill>
    and replace with:
    Code:
    </arcaneskill>
    Yup, that worked! Cheers.

Hi Talyn. How's the Lankhmar update coming along? Zero pressure just being nosey.

Talyn has given me permission to use this thread for other Savage Worlds Lankhmar setting products "bug reports" - the first of which has just appeared on the store Savage Seas of Nehwon https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=S2P11006

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Talyn has given me permission to use this thread for other Savage Worlds Lankhmar setting products "bug reports" - the first of which has just appeared on the store Savage Seas of Nehwon https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=S2P11006
    This has Deluxe and Adventure Edition versions so should not need any converting. If you spot something that could be better, let me know and I'll fix it.

Savage Tales of the Thieves Guild is out now https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=S2P11003

As per the rest of the Lankhmar Savage Worlds products started by Talyn, there are 2 versions, SW Deluxe and SWADE, hopefully with correct NPCs for each.

Thread Information