DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Lankhmar Player's Guide (SWADE)
    • [Fixed] Disguise and Fly powers not populating in the 'Powers Summary List'

Is it possible for me to edit the Bennies for Lankhmar with artwork I have obtained elsewhere?

Blog Entries
    Sure, the bennies are just icon graphics so it's no different than changing anything else via extension. Got a link to the ones you got?

https://discord.com/channels/2688490...03414904860683 - on the Unofficial Savage Worlds Discord - mgrancey made them in response to me asking about the "official" Lankhmar Bennies. There are 2.

Lankmar_Benny.gif
    Lankmar_Benny_B.gif

Blog Entries
    Oooh me likey! I'm testing an extension that will use that first one on all instances where bennies are visible for various reasons. Thought I had the Lua script easy-peasy but not so much. I'll either post it here or if @mgrancey contacts me I could include it in the Lankhmar extension and give him credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Oooh me likey! I'm testing an extension that will use that first one on all instances where bennies are visible for various reasons. Thought I had the Lua script easy-peasy but not so much. I'll either post it here or if @mgrancey contacts me I could include it in the Lankhmar extension and give him credit.
    I let him know last night.

@Talyn, going to test something and adjust image size for FG, but I have the code to add the Benny images to the list in options. Might be weekend before I can do, I am on call this week and work is going from consecutive bad weeks to consecutive bad months.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Blog Entries
    That's fine. I was using the wrong method for adding it to options (ended up overwriting the default options rather than adding it to the cycler). I sized the image exactly over the existing bennies pixel-for-pixel so they look fine to me (inasmuch as these tiny lil FG images "look fine" anyway).

If you keep the basic benny back that says Savage Worlds, you only need 2 image files and about a dozen lines of code to add them. If changing the back, you will need to add more as the stack images should be changed as well. Though I haven't worked all the way thru that at moment.

Code:
       <base>
           <!-- Adds the benny design to the Option Menus -->
            <script name="Lankmar">            
                function onInit()
                     OptionsManager.addOptionValue("BNIC", "option_val_benny_lank1", "lank1", true)
                end
            </script>

<!-- Name to go in Options Menu -->
             <string name="option_val_benny_lank1">Lankmar</string>

<!-- Points to graphic files for new benny images -->
             <icon name="benny_lank1" file="tokens/benny_lank1.png" /> <!-- 40x40 -->
             <icon name="benny_drag_lank1" file="tokens/benny_drag_lank1.png" /> <!-- 79x100 has a drop shadow -->

<!-- Default bennies use "alt#" to define others but wouldn't suggest advancing to alt6, as if you have multiple themes adding bennies and they use alt6 as well would cause conflict. So I suggest instead using theme/setting and numbering them incase you add more than 1. -->

</base>
    Also if you have any ideas for other benny images or such, let me know I have a vector source file that I am working from.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mgrancey; August 4th, 2021 at 03:11.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Blog Entries
    Yeah I had already done the stacks and everything. But yeah if you have an SVG feel free to pass it along via Discord or whatever. I'm especially looking for a quality SVG blank benny 'ring' to use for pretty much everything.

Thread Information