DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last
    I think this might be something to do with Unity and those funny little squares that appear in the text on some modules in Unity. Because not every header is wrong, just some of them.

Blog Entries
    Nah, like I said, Ikael very rarely used the Windows 1252 control codes which Unity won't render. Looking at the SWADE PG source now and all those headings are plain text, no control characters.

Here's what I'm seeing on that same page: FGU, Lankhmar extension only. Oh, and yes, the extension is also using the Windlass font. Installing it on your local system does nothing, as FG very frustratingly does not even look at your system fonts.

If you disable the Lankhmar extension, does that correct the issue? I can always drop the Windlass font if it's causing issues for people...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I did make a GIF but its too big to upload here - the fonts at the top are OK, but on a big list when you scroll down it has the occasional dodgy display. Some are borked, some are not.

I already have the Windlass font, thanks for the offer. I turned off the Lankhmar Setting extension and its fine. Only happens with that and only on some of the headers, not all of them.

Attachment 44408

Uploaded a GIF and the forum turned it into a JPG.... so work that one out lol

It goes wrong at Investigators, since the GIF isnt working.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; March 1st, 2021 at 00:39.

Physical Corruption Table Notes still show SWD wording (Charisma).

physicalcorruption.png

Blog Entries
    Thanks! Not sure how those slipped by but they are corrected for the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Thanks! Not sure how those slipped by but they are corrected for the next patch.
    I am sure with all the content, its easy to miss stuff, no worries.

Only found it because I am learning the rules and reading about Charisma got me confused and searching around eventually found out Charisma is from Deluxe and gone in SWADE.

In my search I found the conversion document, can you clarify something for me?

Making Characters
    Follow the rules presented in SWADE, with the exception
    that the races of Lankhmar start with +4 points in racial
    abilities rather than +2.
    What are these referring too?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I am sure with all the content, its easy to miss stuff, no worries.

Only found it because I am learning the rules and reading about Charisma got me confused and searching around eventually found out Charisma is from Deluxe and gone in SWADE.
    Something @Doswelk and I have both discovered to our chagrin is that, despite the official conversion documents being fairly small, it's such a PITA to actually locate all the changes (in FG at least) and make the changes.

Thread Information