DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I would be nice to have access to the blessed and the syker in deadldands noir.... and eventually to the full Deadlands noir companion, so as to get the other stories (shan fan, los angeles, chicago and city of gloom...).

Blog Entries
    I've begun work on the Companion but it's intermixed with other projects that take higher priority. I'm "hoping" to have the DLNC ready to roll by end of summer/beginning of autumn but I can't offer anything more than "hope" at this point.

Blog Entries
    Player Guide

• [Added] Per customer request, the NOLA maps have been added to the DLN Player Guide. Since PEG sent me the original layered art asset, I included two versions of the map: Clean and Blood & Grunge, which is how they named their layers. The Blood & Grunge has, just as it sounds, all the blood splats, creases, and other distress markings on the map, whereas the Clean version removes all that.

Note: The original asset was HUGE (11,100px height, 3.1 GB RAM to render!) and since we're under orders to continue compliance with Fantasy Grounds Classic recommendations, these maps are rescaled to a 2,000px height. Obviously there's a loss of quality reducing that much, but honestly, I think they turned out really well and the text is still very legible. Once the Unity client is out in the wild, if we're allowed to include larger maps, I will look at doing so since I have the source assets to work with.
    Last edited by Talyn; December 18th, 2019 at 19:09.

The archetype characters haven't been updated to deal with SWADE. Not a deal breaker, but thought I should report it here.

Blog Entries
    In what way? There is no official SWADE edition of DLN so I am not permitted to just make stuff up in an officially licensed adaptation. If it's something from SWD that was removed in SWADE, that situation has always been the one and only caveat to using SWD content in the SWADE ruleset.

Seeing errors with the DLN Theme upon startup, using FG Unity. I've unpacked the theme and the named .png files simply aren't there. Is there a workaround?

Thanks.

Phil.

DLN Errors.png

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the report, I will look into the matter.

Awesome Thank you! - I've been meaning to use my FG License ever since I backed the unity KS, but have been procrastinating until now. Currently running The Old Absinthe House Blues and you've made it super easy so far. What a great way to learn the product (finally) and hopefully most of the mechanics will work ok through the SWADE ruleset (so far, so good).

Thanks again

Aside from GuruPhil's issue (which I noticed myself), there's an issue with the radial menu. The options are too close together, and it's difficult to select the proper one. I'm including a screenshot of the Deadlands Noir theme radial menu side by side with a normal theme.
    DLNoir.png

Blog Entries
    Theme

• [Fixed] Frame errors that crop up in Unity
    • [Added] Asset sidebar buttons for Unity

Thread Information