FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Blog Entries
    Theme - Deadlands Noir
    • After feedback from @Razortide, I've adjusted the border on the "badge" graphic used for the link icons. The new icons have a darker grey border and a 1px faux drop shadow to provide better contrast for the users.
    • Didn't realize I had skipped the character sheet, so now it uses the newer 'noir' background texture instead of the fugly default jagged one from the SWEX theme.
    Last edited by Talyn; March 8th, 2019 at 04:28.

Blog Entries
    Player's Guide
    • Changed direct links to the SWD Players Guide to wildcard ( @* ) links so the links (should) work in both SWD and SWADE
    • Removed the 'Setting Rules' list altogether as the locations of those are completely different in SWD vs SWADE so it's either remove it or make a separate Player Guide .mod for each ruleset just to accommodate that list. Logic prevailed, so it's gone.
    • Added width field to Edges list so text is no longer chopped off.

GM Guide
    • Two NPCs had the 'noble' edge which in SWADE is 'aristocrat.' Recordname fixed. Will correctly work in both rulesets.
    Last edited by Talyn; March 8th, 2019 at 22:51. Reason: Added GM Guide patch note

Deadlands Noir status

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    This will be the "official" thread to discuss Deadlands Noir. Patch notes will be posted to this thread as well.
    Is Deadlands Noir still available as a Fantasy Grounds addin?

Quote Originally Posted by Drum2000 View Post
    Is Deadlands Noir still available as a Fantasy Grounds addin?
    Welcome to the FG forums.

There are a few Deadlands Noir products (including the setting) in the store: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...deadlands+noir
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums.

There are a few Deadlands Noir products (including the setting) in the store: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...deadlands+noir
    Thanks Trenloe! I edited the first post to include links and descriptions.

Blog Entries
    Players Guide
    • [Fixed] Range for the Browning Automatic Rifle

GM Guide
    • [Fixed] Added width column to the Rogue's Gallery so the NPC names won't be cut short anymore
    • [Added] Links to all the Savage Tales now placed in reference manual

Plot Point Campaign
    • Remaster Finished!
    • All PPC and Savage Tales are now located in the main Story window
    • Each are individually indexed so the Savage Tales won't show the arrow buttons
    • All NPCs remastered and updated to use the latest ruleset features and compatibility with both SWD and SWADE

Other than eventually adding functionality for the Legendary Chip (which is something @Ikael said he would handle himself possibly as a ruleset or API function), this completes the Deadlands Noir remaster process, barring any future patches from feedback, etc.

Blog Entries
    GM Guide
    • The Case Generator (story template) now uses a d1000 to generate a random case number in the output title so you can tell them apart (assuming it doesn't throw two of the same random number)

Plot Point Campaign
    • In all the excitement pushing multiple products the other day, I apparently did not copy over the /images/ folder for this module. Thanks to @Razortide for noticing.

Just for the record:

1. You did an A-MA-ZING job here! Well done!
    2. I wouldn't mind to use the arrow buttons to shift through the Savage Tales. Actually, there are so many of them, it defeats the purpose of having categories at all (since you have so many of them). So I would appreciate if the content creators could rethink their decision and go with the arrows in favor for a cleaner categories overview.

Blog Entries
    On the Savage Tales, I think it comes down to every GM doing things differently. That's why I built them with the capability to create the two separate lists in the main product library entry. If I was GMing, I'd probably use the main Story window and select which one I was doing that way it was permanently set. I'm the one who initially didn't like the arrows showing up on the Savage Tales which are all unrelated to each other so there was a collective discussion of the higher-ups and this was the solution.

Blog Entries
    GM Guide
    • [Added] DLN Archetypes (available as both archetypes and NPCs)
    • [Added] Portrait pack and tokens for the archetypes
    • [Updated] Reference manual now has a note that the archetypes are included, along with a download link for the free archetype PDF

Thread Information