DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 18 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Post #1 does say to match the casing. L2Read noob ;-)

Version 1.7 is now attached to post #3. This is a compatibility update for the 2/16 ruleset update release. Please report any problems here as I have not yet tested these changes (holding off on updating for now until some other extensions I rely on get updated.)

The new version's currently not removing the images for hits that strike an image due to the percentage roll, for me at least. It gives the error: "STACK: mirror image not found on ()", and no matter what the target name is missing as well from the text. Mirror images are still being removed from near misses. Thanks!
    Last edited by srbongo; February 17th, 2021 at 16:38. Reason: clarity
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    The new version's currently not removing the images for hits that strike an image due to the percentage roll, for me at least. It gives the error: "STACK: mirror image not found on ()", and no matter what the target name is missing as well from the text. Mirror images are still being removed from near misses. Thanks!
    Same here.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

darrenan, Thank you for maintaining this extension!

Can I get this entire thread moved to the Pathfinder V1 forum please? As mentioned in post #1, this extension doesn't not correctly implement the 3.5 version of mirror image. Thanks!

Version 1.7 attached to post #3 works fine for me in the latest version of FGC. Have you checked the other extensions you're using to make sure they have been updated for the latest release?

Seems to be working fine in FGU as well. If you can still replicate problems, provide specific repro steps including other loaded extensions and so forth. Thanks.

Version 1.8 is now attached to post #3. This release adds a new feature: support for weapon misfires. If you're using firearms, you can now add a misfire string to your weapon properties in the action tab which will cause any weapon attack roll in the misfire range to be reported as such in the chat window. See post #1 for details.

Moved to Pathfinder 1E forum. Almost missed the note, since it was buried and I don't normally read extension threads. Just PM or email.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information