DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 18 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    That sounds like a problem with the manual roll functionality in the ruleset, not in the extension. If there's no target there isn't much the extension can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    That sounds like a problem with the manual roll functionality in the ruleset, not in the extension. If there's no target there isn't much the extension can do about it.
    Yes, there are similar problems reported about the crit confirm roll (so, native ruleset) As far as I know this is the target of a fix, so, it that may be fixed then, too

i have searched .. everywhere and cannot find an example of how to use this...

the screen shots show results in the chat window. not a simple how to code the effect guidline.

did you look at the images in post #1? the second image shows the syntax of the STACK: effect to apply. I will paste it again here for clarity:

effect_setup.JPG

okay thanks. my problems was the way my browser looked at your list of JPG's....
    i changed browser and I can now see all of your jpg's. before I could only see the last one.
    i have also had problems finding attachments. google chrome seems to have shortcomings.

am i using it correctly. place the effect each time for each image...
    is there a way to roll the number of images and apply D4 + (cl/3) max 8 ? in one click...

You can't have the effect roll the dice for you, but since there are only 4 possible outcomes, you could do something like this:

direct mirror image effects.jpg

Version 1.6 is now available in post #3. This is a FG 3.3.12 compatibility release, no new functionality.

This was previously mentioned by swbuza so maybe you already looked at it and determined it wasn't possible.

There is another spell (Shocking Image) that acts like Mirror Image. It's basically mirror image but when the image is dispelled it shocks the person who hit it.

The damage portion is really the only difference and that can be handle manually. But the STACKING, and then removal by the extension, ability should be exactly the same as mirror image.

I agree. Any spell or ability that works like mirror image (such as the Trickery domain ability among others) can use this extension. I have no plans to support the damage portion of Shocking Image. As you said, it can be handled manually.

Thread Information