STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 18 First 1234513 ... Last
    It seems to be working fine for me. Have you tried determining if there is another extension that might be conflicting? Is there any more information you can provide about what you're expecting to see, and what is actually happening?

I tested it with the following extensions running: Strain/Injury with Full Package, Message of the Day, DOE:Base, DOE:Sound, Remove Effect Tag and it appeared to be doing the right thing.

EDIT: Here's one scenario that does not seem to be working: Critical Threat, Crit Not Confirmed. No apparent mirror image processing in that case (both NPC attacking PC, and PC attacking NPC exhibited this bug).
    Last edited by darrenan; February 8th, 2020 at 06:01.

Post deleted
    Last edited by darrenan; February 8th, 2020 at 07:17.

Ok, I figured it out. Will need to sync up with Kelrugem to get the fix deployed in his stuff.

I was just testing it on my end...
    I like Kelrugem's extensions too so hopefully you guys won't make me pick!!
    Thanks for looking into it!

I have made the fix in my extension, and version 1.4 is now available up above in post #3. I have sent the fix to Kelrugem in a PM so hopefully he will be able to apply it (it's just a one-line change) and push out new versions of his extensions soon.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I have made the fix in my extension, and version 1.4 is now available up above in post #3. I have sent the fix to Kelrugem in a PM so hopefully he will be able to apply it (it's just a one-line change) and push out new versions of his extensions soon.
    Thanks for your help, I will push an update later (I just stood up and have to go the grocery store, hence I try to do that shortly later in the evening )

All my extensions, which needed that fix, too, are now updated Thanks again for the notification and help

Just in time for tomorrow's session.
    You guys rock!!

Is there an update to this extension for the latest version 3.3.10?
    I'm getting a red x with the extension.

Maybe this is the issue? "This extension will not load if the PF Remove Effect Tag extension is not loaded."

That's a note in post #1.

Edited post #1 to make this requirement a little more obvious.
    Last edited by darrenan; April 6th, 2020 at 23:03.

Thread Information