Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. #11
    We found a bug last night. If a 20 is rolled, but the total is less than the AC of the target by less than 5, even though it is an autohit, it is called a near miss by the extension and auto-removes an image. This was rare, but happened a couple of times near the end of iterative attacks.

  2. #12
    Roger that. I'll try to get a fix for that out this week. Thanks for the report!

  3. #13
    swbuza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    We found a bug last night. If a 20 is rolled, but the total is less than the AC of the target by less than 5, even though it is an autohit, it is called a near miss by the extension and auto-removes an image. This was rare, but happened a couple of times near the end of iterative attacks.
    This may be opening a can of worms, but I'm not sure that's a bug. A crit confirmation roll *IS* in attack roll. It's not just a d20 roll. It's an attack roll with all modifiers as with the original attack roll. All attack rolls of natural 20 hit regardless of target AC. This includes the critical confirmation *attack* roll.

    See https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2qc5s?D...confirm-a-crit
    Last edited by swbuza; January 8th, 2019 at 05:52.


    Ultimate License Holder


    Using:
    Pathfinder Official Core Rules
    Pathfinder Official Advanced Players' Guide
    Pathfinder Official Bestiary 1
    Pathfinder Official Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Ed.


    Currently Running:
    Group 1: Pathfinder, Rise of the Runelords
    Group 2: Pathfinder, Rise of the Runelords

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by swbuza View Post
    This may be opening a can of worms, but I'm not sure that's a bug. A crit confirmation roll *IS* in attack roll. It's not just a d20 roll. It's an attack roll with all modifiers as with the original attack roll. All attack rolls of natural 20 hit regardless of target AC. This includes the critical confirmation *attack* roll.

    See https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2qc5s?D...confirm-a-crit
    It didn't seem to be paying attention to the confirmation roll, just the original to hit roll. It only seemed to be an issue when the roll was a 20, which autohits, but the natural roll was not high enough to hit the AC of the target.

    For example, if the AC was 35 and the to hit mod was 12 and you rolled a 20. You hit automatically because of the 20, but 32 isn't normally enough to hit, but is less than 5 lower than 35. The extension tags this as a near miss, instead of a hit that needs to get rolled for.

  5. #15
    Version 1.1 is now linked to post #3 above. This version fixes the issue with crit confirmation rolls counting for near misses. Crits should never near miss now.

  6. #16
    Version 1.2 is now linked to post #3 above. This version fixes the issue with PCs attacking NPCs with mirror images would not correctly update the mirror image effect.

  7. #17
    swbuza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Version 1.2 is now linked to post #3 above. This version fixes the issue with PCs attacking NPCs with mirror images would not correctly update the mirror image effect.
    This is a great module, by the way. It works great!


    Ultimate License Holder


    Using:
    Pathfinder Official Core Rules
    Pathfinder Official Advanced Players' Guide
    Pathfinder Official Bestiary 1
    Pathfinder Official Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Ed.


    Currently Running:
    Group 1: Pathfinder, Rise of the Runelords
    Group 2: Pathfinder, Rise of the Runelords

  8. #18
    Note to users: Do not roll multiple attacks at once. All attacks will be treating as going up against the current number of images, instead of subtracting images as you go. The correct number of images will still be removed, though. Example: an enemy wizard has 4 images and a PC rolls a full attack of three attacks against him. All three hit an image and three images are removed. But, all 3 attacks had only a 20% chance to hit, instead of 20% then 25% then 33% as images are destroyed. Roll your attacks one at a time.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

  9. #19
    Version 1.3 is now attached to Post #3. This is both a FG v3.3.8 compatibility release, and a merging of the Keen extension functionality as mentioned above.

  10. #20
    I love the handler and used it to great effect but it doesn't seem to be rolling for images after the 3.3.9 update.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in